Butterfly Zhang Jike Super ZLC Blade Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
That's what I thought about the blade structure. I think it's not bad to get one just to try it out, you can sell it off as a second hand with fairly good price here in Thailand too if it's not damaged :rolleyes: something like 350$ --> 300$
If your EJ syndrome is itching and your wallet is full then go for it :) pls. Make a review of the blade if possible :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2014
Thanks for the info guys thats really interesting. I thought Dan looked better than Tom in terms of shape and technique, obviously its hard to tell after just watching reviews on rubbers etc

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
Thanks for the info guys thats really interesting. I thought Dan looked better than Tom in terms of shape and technique, obviously its hard to tell after just watching reviews on rubbers etc

Your right Dan has great technique, mine is quite strange haha, me and Dan were a very similar standard when he was forced to quit because of his Injury. I am now ranked 11 in England so I guess if Dan was still playing he would be at a similar level :) Hope you enjoyed the review guys!

Reactions: anchorschmidt

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Tom is English Top 20 player. Dan does not play competitively, not even local league. But if he did, he would be easy top 100, probably top 50.

This is about right @Tinykin :)

Your right Dan has great technique, mine is quite strange haha, me and Dan were a very similar standard when he was forced to quit because of his Injury. I am now ranked 11 in England so I guess if Dan was still playing he would be at a similar level :) Hope you enjoyed the review guys!

Tom has nailed it here. In 2009 we was very similar level in a match environment. I stopped cocompetitivelyn 2009 due to a back injury so now I just coach. In a match I really struggle against Tom now, he has me running all over the place :D

Stay tuned for our upcoming reviews of 2015 everyone! We have some exciting blades and rubbers to review!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
This is about right @Tinykin :)

Tom has nailed it here. In 2009 we was very similar level in a match environment. I stopped cocompetitivelyn 2009 due to a back injury so now I just coach. In a match I really struggle against Tom now, he has me running all over the place :D

Stay tuned for our upcoming reviews of 2015 everyone! We have some exciting blades and rubbers to review!
But now you look better on camera than Tom :) haha