Ma Long the superman video tribute

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Both songs have been played in many TT videos, dont repeat yourself its really boring for viewers. I dont wanna be harsh or anything but most of the video uploaders try to mimic other video tributes using the same and the same songs (requiem for a dream for example, its been in half of the videos out there).

Dont imitate anyone, choose your own music as long as it fits the video. H4ks3lR and bollforte94 for example, they are great video editors and have used many different songs in their videos. Most of the tribute uploaders hear a nice song in a TT video and then make different video but with the same songs playing. Then a new video comes up with a different song and after 2-3 months the same song plays in other videos.

Be creative people, experiment a bit and you will be surprised!

Here is a list of songs that I believe "fit" TT videos as long as you know, how to match image and sound together

Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive (Sebastian Remix)

Deadmau5 - Some Chords

Human Beinz - Nobody but me (this song is also featured in the kill bill film @ the black & white scene where Uma Thurman butchers the japanese gang)

Celldweller - Switchback

Clawfinger - Out to get me

Skrillex - First of the Year (Equinox) , you will need some slow motions for this song to match

Skrillex - Bangarang

Korn - Narcissistic Cannibal ft Skrillex and Kill The Noise

Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler, Super Electric, Something Going on

Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit, Lost in the Echo, Session , Faint , Figure 09

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great topic, I remember when I use to make a lot of different trailers/tributes for videos and use to get stuck for what music to use. What I really like on youtube nowadays is the 'People are awesome' videos! They always use fantastic music so I sometimes get inspiration from there. Have a try :)

Keep us posted on your new video @TTLove

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
NO SONGS!!!!! We wanna hear the sound of the magic ball in the hand of magic Ma Long and not stupid music while watching it, seriously!

Good point. Some tributes are good without music, it depends what you are going for. I usually like great music which is not to loud, but the table tennis ball is really loud. These are great videos.