Status
Not open for further replies.
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Win a signed blade by Jan Ove Waldner & Jorgen Persson!

Hey Everyone!

When TableTennisDaily met Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson, they opened the Fusion Table Tennis Club. We managed to get their signatures on a Donic blade when Dan met Jan Ove Waldner here.

To win this fantastic, unique give away all you have to do is simply post below 'what date did Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson open the Fusion Table Tennis Club in London?'

Donic blade signed by Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson

There are 3 prizes up for grabs!

1st place: Waldner and Persson signed blade
2nd place: TableTennisDaily Wristband
3rd place: TableTennisDaily Wristband

waldnersignedblade.jpg

How to win:

Simply post below the answer to this question... 'what date did Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson open the Fusion Table Tennis Club in London?'. The prize draw closes on Sunday 14th September 2014 - 23:59pm GMT! The winner will be announced the following day.

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson opened the Fusion Table Tennis Club on Sunday 3rd August 2014

Use these various links below to find out which date the Fusion Table Tennis Club opened:

Waldner vs Dan here.
Waldner & Exhibition here.
Waldner Interview here.

Rules of competition

- You must be a fully registered member at TableTennisDaily with a minimum of 10 quality posts to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck! Not registered to TableTennisDaily? Register in a few seconds here.

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is September 14th 2014 at 11:59 pm GMT
Note.
- Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.
- Any posts that show they have been edited after the competition has been commenced will not be accepted into the prize draw.

Thanks to TopSpinSports in making of this competition! Waldner and Persson were using the Donic Bluefire M2 rubber during their exhibitions in London which you can buy on the TopSpinSports website here.

TableTennisDaily staff and team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
I think Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson opened the Fusion Table Tennis Club on August 10th 2014.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
I think Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson opened the Fusion Table Tennis Club on Sunday 10th of August 2014.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
I think Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson opened the Fusion Table Tennis Club on Sunday 10th of August 2014,

Status
Not open for further replies.