Note - Yinhe Big Dipper and Moon Speed
The black ones has blue sponge

Last edited:

ZED

This user has no status.

ZED

This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Is the moon speed what it sounds like- a faster version of yinhe moon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Oh great. I wonder what their incidence is of blades acquiring dings and scratches before they are bought ?

From Yinhe to me, I've bought in hundreds of blades already. Never had a problem.
Some times there do use bubble wrap too (not over every blade though, and sometimes only protect the entire bunch-outside)
From me to customers, then this is a normal boxing/packaging that any seller can sort out.

The blades do come strinkwrap, so there is a small layer of protection from cuts

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
No Mahomedy, Tony is secretly equipping a vast private Army of mini-warriors. Let's encourage him and keep it under wraps. :)
Not to loud, its a top secret :p

are those mini bats going to be for sale?i dont see them on your website...

I bought in Xiom and Yinhe mini bats - to keep for "fun matches"
If you looking to purchase some, PM/email me, as I did order in more than what I need.

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi Tony, very impressed with the images. Can you please share the details on how you order from yinhe? Also, if possible please share the review of products which you had ordered/used. It is always beneficial to know if some cheaper and better alternative exists for ESN rubbers and costlier blades.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi Tony, very impressed with the images. Can you please share the details on how you order from yinhe? Also, if possible please share the review of products which you had ordered/used. It is always beneficial to know if some cheaper and better alternative exists for ESN rubbers and costlier blades.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

How to order - I have a shop, therefore i'm registered as a distributors with them. End users are not able to order directly from them - or rather it will work out more expensive if you want to just order 1 item from them - as there is MOQ to make shipping cheap or worth while.

I have a seperate thread on the Big Dipper - http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?8709-Yinhe-Big-Dipper-Review