Bluefire Series VS Tenergy Series

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Hello everyone this topic to discuss what we-the pros and cons about these two rubbers with them by what they say but relatively similar to the price reaches half of which will be the most advantageous?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Fact=Tenergy is very expensive but Tenergy is Tenergy.

Anyone who was tamed by this rubber has usually(or always) used Tenergy because of its characteristic.

Tenergy is Tenergy.. not similar feeling.

Reactions: rajd1234
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
+1 .... Nothing has the right right combination of (spin, speed, control) Tenergy. The poster boys for all the other brands (Donic, Tibhar, Andro etc etc) ALL PLAY TENERGY.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
+1 .... Nothing has the right right combination of (spin, speed, control) Tenergy. The poster boys for all the other brands (Donic, Tibhar, Andro etc etc) ALL PLAY TENERGY.

Well according to the ittf bio, Vladmir Samsonov, a poster boy for Tibhar, does use their products, genius on both bh and fh, not sure of others though.

This user has no status.
hey, you can say a lot about these rubbers but in general Tenergy rubbers are spinnier while Bluefire is faster and bouncier. Especially when it comes to T05, T05fx and T64 these are one of the spinniest rubbers on the market. Bluefire is simple ESN with a lof speed and catapult. So it kind of depends what you are looking for... A good mix between spin and speed and still not a Tenergy is Donic Baracuda or Xiom Vega Pro, both have spin above avg.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
I agree with the fact that it is more expensive than Tenergy but there will be more durable??

This user has no status.
Well according to the ittf bio, Vladmir Samsonov, a poster boy for Tibhar, does use their products, genius on both bh and fh, not sure of others though.
During a practice session of the Belarus, Croatia, Germany and Denmark at the EC in Schwechat last year I had the chance to have a look at the rackets of Vladi, Primo, Dima, Patrick Baum and Kasper Sternberg.
And all of them use, at least at the FH, a Tenergy, although, with exception of Primorac, they aren't BTY poster boys.
Baum for e.g. used a TB ALC with a Baum Esprit handle, a T05 on FH and a Bluefire JP01 on his BH as a Donic poster boy.

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
That is in fact, not true. Jörgen Persson, Mikael Appelgren and JO Waldner uses only Donic-stuff. Seen their equipment in the hall many times. But some pros use a backhand-rubber or a forehand-rubber or a blade(with a glued on handle) from another brand. The top Adidas-sponsored players uses Adidas-stuff. I know that Samsonov plays with Evolution, ann ALL the chinese players that are Butterfly-sponsored is plaing DHS-rubbers on their forehand! Tenergy is good, but...its six years old, and many things have happened since...

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I prefer Tenergy over Bluefire by a large margin, but at the end of the day the only way to know is to try both rubbers yourself. I think the Evolution rubbers are actually closer.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
During a practice session of the Belarus, Croatia, Germany and Denmark at the EC in Schwechat last year I had the chance to have a look at the rackets of Vladi, Primo, Dima, Patrick Baum and Kasper Sternberg.
And all of them use, at least at the FH, a Tenergy, although, with exception of Primorac, they aren't BTY poster boys.
Baum for e.g. used a TB ALC with a Baum Esprit handle, a T05 on FH and a Bluefire JP01 on his BH as a Donic poster boy.

I am sure you are probably right about all this, and I have no special knowledge, I've certainly never seen the blades of these guys, but it would be pretty hard to discern the difference between a TB-ALC with a Baum handle from an actual Baum Esprit if it had rubbers on it. From the side they would look pretty similar I think! I might be wrong about this but the construction is somewhat similar, right?

Last edited: