TableTennisDaily Players Update

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hi TTD members.

Hi members of TableTennisDaily, I have created this topic so you can update your latest results from the leagues or tournaments that you participate in.

Share your experience with us and match results with us! Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Great topic!

Lets start here: Good luck to TTD player @Tom playing in England's Medway grandprix today!

tommaynard.jpg

This user has no status.
Great topic!

Lets start here: Good luck to TTD player @Tom playing in England's Medway grandprix today!

View attachment 6373

Cool! Good luck to him.

Maybe you can film some of his matches and upload them? would be awesome to see him in action at a real tournament.

Reactions: Pavol2223
Administrator
Oct 2010
Cool! Good luck to him.

Maybe you can film some of his matches and upload them? would be awesome to see him in action at a real tournament.

Good idea @Amayzde, we will look to do this in the future. Here is Tom against Gavin Rumgay in the final of the Nottingham Grandprix recently:

This user has no status.
Good idea @Amayzde, we will look to do this in the future. Here is Tom against Gavin Rumgay in the final of the Nottingham Grandprix recently:

Haha he beat the Rumgay! Well done.
Toms play has become more agressive now. It looked to me he was playing very careful here. If you look at the lastest reviews he gets much more pace in his shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Nice topic Dan, hopefully there will be some more match videos this season! Nice for ttd players and members to be able to share their tournament results and performances I think :)
Hey Tom. Thanks for given all the credit to Dan for the topic ;) :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
played 2 tournaments and a competition match already, first tournament i played quite good and got to the quarter finals in my division. second tournament i played one day catastrophicly and won only one match and even lost to someone much lower ranked than me, but the second day went better and i won a few matches against higher ranked players. first competition i won 3 out of 4 matches all against higher ranked players, it went really well.

Reactions: Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Haha he beat the Rumgay! Well done.
Toms play has become more agressive now. It looked to me he was playing very careful here. If you look at the lastest reviews he gets much more pace in his shots.

This is a good match to watch. Well played.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
i have a tournament in october it is really important i am confident for first place in the under 13 compition and if i get into the national team i get to compete in an arab tournment in jordan i have come close to competing in the african champion ship in nigeria but lost in the quarter finals

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i have a tournament in october it is really important i am confident for first place in the under 13 compition and if i get into the national team i get to compete in an arab tournment in jordan i have come close to competing in the african champion ship in nigeria but lost in the quarter finals

Hey,

Good luck in your tournament, I believe you can do it! Go for it!

Good luck!

Reactions: Pavol2223
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
I know this is nowhere near as high as everyone else, but...

last month, I played a round robin to elimination U1600 and came in second.

On thursday I played an open unrated tournament at my club, and I beat the first 1750 that I've ever beaten at a tournament.

Yesterday I won the U1400 RR to elimination tourney in westchester

I also played in the U1600, and there were seven players so it was one big round robin, and I tied three way for first with a 5-1, losing to a 1500. They broke the tie with the number of games won, and I was knocked into third.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
One sign of being battle is NOT wins vs a few higher players, but winning and going all the way vs players at or near above your level.

You did the job, now go celebrate but obtaining a lemon flavored seltzer water, open it, and raise it high. Those cost $.59 here and are a whole lot better than colas.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I know this is nowhere near as high as everyone else, but...

last month, I played a round robin to elimination U1600 and came in second.

On thursday I played an open unrated tournament at my club, and I beat the first 1750 that I've ever beaten at a tournament.

Yesterday I won the U1400 RR to elimination tourney in westchester

I also played in the U1600, and there were seven players so it was one big round robin, and I tied three way for first with a 5-1, losing to a 1500. They broke the tie with the number of games won, and I was knocked into third.

Good work Abe. I have to be honest with you, based on hitting with you, I am not surprised. You played great when we hit and you are well trained. Your fundamentals are solid.

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
guys i have gotten 1st place in the tournament for my citys qualifier for the country tournament it was a pretty gd story there where 16 players 4 groups of 4 my group was pretty easy i got first place on the group then the quarter final match i won it 3-0 against someone from the rival club so that felt gd then i went to the semi final matches i won my freind from the club 3-1 then he went to lose the 3rd place match and got 4th but still he qualified as the top 4 qualify for the country tournament i met my best freind in the final his father is president of our federation but we r gd freinds but rivals like wang hao and zhang jike he won the first set 11-7 then i won the next 2 sets 11-8 11-9 then he won a dramatic set 11-9 then the final set i was pressured and stressed but he was scared more his father brothers and every one was watching it was silent every one was just waiting for points we took it point by point from 1-1 to 11-11 then i got a point then it was my surve i tried to stress him like pretending to serve then cleaning the racket so he was stressed i did a sidespin surve he chopped it then i hit a spin then it was a dramtic spin by spin rally then i hit a spin on the backhand he got it the i smashed a backhand won the point celabrated like i have never celabrated before and all i can hear is claps from the crowd but i felt bad because after the match i realised it was his birthday so i gave him one of my butterfly t-shirts to make him feel better then we partied and had cake