Double Target Shooting Trick

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hi guys,

So eventually we decided to participate in the Stiga ITTF trick competition. We were thinking that if we participate, we do it with a really hard trick and certainly an original one as our last year's ones didn't maybe look so impressive even though they were, aswell, really hard to perform.

Anyway, below is the link to our trick. It's double target shooting :) It is hard to even hit one such a small target as a table tennis ball from a distance, but we decided to take it to the next level and do two in a row! And changing the person who shoots the ball makes it even more difficult :p This is a trick that everybody can try to do if this looks easy :) I can tell you it didn't succeed within the first tries!

Let me know what you think about the trick!

Sharing the video would be greatly appreciated guys :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Really difficult!!!! Even for you guys! I see all your trickshots compilations and know that you're experts in target shooting! ;-)

To me the most difficult part it's not to inmediatly celebrate the trick (it's my pending issue lol) specially when Miikka hits the second ball.

Furthermore the filming should be a slow proces if you have to change every time that Emil hit the firts ball.

Congrats! it's a pity you have not submitted before... now will be difficult to get enough views. Anyway I think there is no question about who have won the Fan Zhendon signed balde! :cool:

Last edited:
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Really difficult!!!! Even for you guys! I see all your trickshots compilations and know that you're experts in target shooting! ;-)

To me the most difficult part it's not to inmediatly celebrate the trick (it's my pending issue lol) specially when Miikka hits the second ball.

Furthermore the filming should be a slow proces if you have to change every time that Emil hit the firts ball.

Congrats! it's a pity you have not submitted before... now will be difficult to get enough views. Anyway I think there is no question about who have won the Fan Zhendon signed balde! :cool:

Haha yes this was very difficult :) And you are right about that it's hard to not immediately celebrate the trick! :D I remember in the beginning we had the same problem :D It looks maybe a bit cooler when you don't celebrate it right away, but it is certainly difficult not to :)

Yep, it's really hard to get a lot of views for the video, just like last year :/ But thanks, hopefully we won that blade ;)

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
EditingSport

I challenge you guys to copy CNT trickshot :D:

Our one here:

Original one here:

Haha yeah those looks good too! :) Especially that last trick when they succeed in getting 4 balls in row is quite difficult :p We can try it sometime if we have time, maybe a similar trick to our next video? :)