TableTennisDaily T-Shirt Request

Which logo size do you prefer on the front?

• Large logo

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Small logo

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I prefer the smaller logo on the front, and actually the larger logo on the back rather then just the TTD.co.uk text.

I tend to think the .co.uk is probably superfluous these days - I assume most people curious about the name/logo would probably just type TableTennisDaily into google and find the site.

I suppose another idea would be to add one of those 2D Barcodes that would link to the site.

Nice colours, black might be a good addition.
2D bar code is a nice idea

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Both designs have their good points. Small, when combined with other small stuff, like a country flag, maybe a Union Jack, works and it is even better when combined with big stuff. Two small logos, one the TTD logo and opposite a flag or other symbol, then center middle of shirt in LARGE letters.... TTD.

However, I think Dan's intent is to keep the design elements simple and singular to avoid the shirt from costing half an arm or leg.

The big logo by itself looks better to me if that is the only design element used on front.

I agree with the member who posted that the Orange shirt with black border logo is wicked. The contrast is excellent and you do not see many orange shirts like that for TTers, unless you are with Netherlands :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey everyone, thank you again for all this feedback, really helps greatly! From what I have gathered I think I am going to go for two types of t-shirts. One with the small logo on and one with the big logo on. I will keep you all posted when they are in stock.

Thanks again TTD peeps!

Reactions: EricTian

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I prefer the smaller logo on the front, and actually the larger logo on the back rather then just the TTD.co.uk text.

I tend to think the .co.uk is probably superfluous these days - I assume most people curious about the name/logo would probably just type TableTennisDaily into google and find the site.

I suppose another idea would be to add one of those 2D Barcodes that would link to the site.

Nice colours, black might be a good addition.

Thanks for the feedback, aha the 2D bar code, your full of ideas @SpinQuark! :) Yes we will have the t-shirt in black with white or orange logo, could look good.

Both designs have their good points. Small, when combined with other small stuff, like a country flag, maybe a Union Jack, works and it is even better when combined with big stuff. Two small logos, one the TTD logo and opposite a flag or other symbol, then center middle of shirt in LARGE letters.... TTD.

However, I think Dan's intent is to keep the design elements simple and singular to avoid the shirt from costing half an arm or leg.

The big logo by itself looks better to me if that is the only design element used on front.

I agree with the member who posted that the Orange shirt with black border logo is wicked. The contrast is excellent and you do not see many orange shirts like that for TTers, unless you are with Netherlands :)

Thanks for this Der_Echte, yes you are right I want to go for something very simple for now. In the future I may experiment with some logos etc, but for now I want some standard TTD t-shirts. I like your idea with the flag, that has good potential.

I think I will have the two logos on the front either small or big, and then on the back with TableTennisDaily.co.uk.