Problem on TTD?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
This happened to me twice already on a mobile and pc.
When opening ttdaily.co.uk ,I have been redirected to an adult dating site- adultfriendfinder.com/go/page/landing_page_68?nid=25&layout=qna&pid=p1011105.subdirs&ip=auto&no_click=1&alpo_redirect=1
Is this only me or are there others who have come across the same? I was so shocked when it first happened,as I never go onto sites like those.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone, we are resolving this issue as we speak. Sorry for the inconvenience, will keep you all posted shortly.

Reactions: Pavol2223
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Is my account hacked too?cos I never have this as the title 'problem on ttd'.

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...

jkc

says You sent me the following PM which you didn't ask for a...
Nov 2010
Had a fantastic 'Adult Date' last night. Thank-You TTD.

(just kidding- but I did get a pop-up)

(no euphemism intended)

Last edited:
Reactions: TTTristan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I did a thorough virus scan right after and nothing was detected so I guess everything is ok with my computer. So don't worry, guys.
BTW, I would prefer to meet "friends" here from this TT forum than from that website. You guys are cuter and friendlier. Let's have some "dates" at the TT table sometime. :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
I did a thorough virus scan right after and nothing was detected so I guess everything is ok with my computer. So don't worry, guys.
BTW, I would prefer to meet "friends" here from this TT forum than from that website. You guys are cuter and friendlier. Let's have some "dates" at the TT table sometime. :D

I don't think its a pc virus.its a cyber virus that is redirecting page addresses,therefore your antivirus won't pick it up.