Problem on TTD?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
I don't think its a pc virus.its a cyber virus that is redirecting page addresses,therefore your antivirus won't pick it up.

And you don't think that when you are on those redirected websites you can get infected?? Those websites make their money to infect pcs. I'd say its very important that ttd fix this asap. Maybe its a bad add on TTD site that has some bad code in it?

Last edited:
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone.

We are very sorry for the downtime over the last day. This problem should now be fixed. Please let us know if you see the issue persist.

TTD Team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Not a problem on TTD but, since today, my antivirus (Avast) blocked the TTD site. Am I the only one or anyone else has the same problem ?
It's really annoying (you have to disable the antivirus to access the site) but I think it's a problem from Avast itself.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Not a problem on TTD but, since today, my antivirus (Avast) blocked the TTD site. Am I the only one or anyone else has the same problem ?
It's really annoying (you have to disable the antivirus to access the site) but I think it's a problem from Avast itself.

Hi John, sorry to hear about this problem. We will look into it now. We have just upgraded our servers and finalising last few tweaks.

John when did you notice this issue arise?

Are there any other users experiencing this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Thanks for the answer. The problem just arise today, this morning. I advise Avast with their form for their false-positives. Normally, when you do that, they fix it at their next update.

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
Administrator
Oct 2010
Thanks for the answer. The problem just arise today, this morning. I advise Avast with their form for their false-positives. Normally, when you do that, they fix it at their next update.

Hi John,

Has the issue fixed? Avast contacted us saying they have updated it and lifted the TTD site.