Vega Japan

This user has no status.
5 out of 5 rating for Vega Japan

Comparing this to Bryce speed fx and vega europe, VJ is the fastest of the two. It is not a Vega rubber. It is closer to the Omega series or the Sigma. It is the fastest of the vega series and I would say with the speed it is faster than some of the Omega's. Also I would not recommend this rubber for beginners, you need to have a fairly good technique. I felt that the rubber is more bouncy than VE. After buying the rubber you notice that it is much more tacky than VE which is quite useful as it picks the ball up more. I have improved my flicks so much with this rubber, which made that I can play more aggressive at times. For me it does not feel that fast at lower speed but when you start to speed up you feel the speed, especially at smashing. I wouldn't say that it is the fastest rubber of all but if you want something with speed, spin and a fair amount of control and you play close-mid distance then it is perfect. A lot of people say that at times it is similar to T05 or even MX-P. 3 people in my club use it including me, counting that there are around 24 in my club in total.

Any questions then I am happy to answer, just PM me.

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Vega Japan

Excellent rubber for the price. I really like rubbers with a loud "click" sound that resembles the old speed glue feeling, so if you are looking for something like that, this rubber does the job. You get a nice speed glue effect with good speed and spin. This reminds me of the bluefire m2, except with more spin. However, it is not too great for blocking - it's pretty sensitive to topspin, so you have to compensate well and get perfect timing. The quality is decent - it plays perfectly for 1-3 months depending on how much you play, and can withold up to 6-7 months and still perform at a decent level.

This user has no status.
5 out of 5 rating for Vega Japan

This rubber has good balance between speed and spin. It is not very fast but fast enough. Can lift heavy underspin balls with no problem. Playing it on cornilleau aero off+ soft carbon. The short game is also very good. For the price you can get those rubbers today (under 30$) it is no brainer. Can recommend also the Xiom Euro and Pro rubbers (slower+softer and faster+harder) - good rubbers for intermediate level players.