Snake Serve by Brett Clarke

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Brett is not only giving great information, he makes it fun and pretty funny, and totally easy to understanding. That is a hard combination to beat. I could see some people thinking he is way on the silly side. But it seems to me he is able to do that and give a deeper level of information than I have seen from other instructional videos of this kind. Top Notch in my opinion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Brett is not only giving great information, he makes it fun and pretty funny, and totally easy to understanding. That is a hard combination to beat. I could see some people thinking he is way on the silly side. But it seems to me he is able to do that and give a deeper level of information than I have seen from other instructional videos of this kind. Top Notch in my opinion.

Thanks UpSideDownCarl, I try to make it fun and I know I pushed the silly side of things pretty hard. I think there is room for a little comedy in the sport although I understand it isn't everyone's thing. I appreciate your comment.

Cheers, Brett

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Especially in learning hard concepts like how relaxed you have to be to get that whipping action, the silly side is very useful as far as I am concerned. My favorite example of that is LL Beary. What good form he has on his forehand. [emoji2] hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Brett, I love your imitation of common mistakes. They are so funny, but so accurate. :) This is another good video.
Oh, the best part of it is the quality of the ball he gets while making the common mistake look entirely ridiculous. It's like he couldn't mistime the ball even if they tortured him while making him to use a toothpick as a bat.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Oh, the best part of it is the quality of the ball he gets while making the common mistake look entirely ridiculous. It's like he couldn't mistime the ball even if they tortured him while making him to use a toothpick as a bat.

Thanks Guys, I get some mixed feedback about doing the common mistakes. Most seem to think it helps though others say it's confusing. I'd appreciate any feedback you have here too! My sample size is still pretty small on the topic

Cheers, Brett

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah. I agree that showing the common mistakes is good. Perhaps when someone sees themselves in one of them it is hard at first but it is worth seeing. Someone who is serious about wanting to improve will use the visual info to help correct technical flaws. The visuals are good information to help people improve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Suga D