Snake Serve by Brett Clarke

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hi Brett,

A very informative and innovative lesson from you, as always. I really like the way you challenge conventional thinking by using some really simple facts and then incorporate everything into the final results.
However, how should I implement this lesson if I do not have a robot? :) Also, what should I focus on? Since it is very easy to get demotivated if I am not able to make the ball cross the net each time I try to loop it.

Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
If you don't have a robot, you will need someone to feed you multiball for whatever stroke you want to adapt for a certain spin or situation. Remember that you need good technique before this exercise is relevant and you need to be patient and allow yourself time to adjust over a few minutes. If you get upset when you miss a ball, try to think of this as an experiment rather than a failure every time you miss. Just blame me or whatever when it doesn't work quickly.

There is a lot more to this theory and I'll work on some more content to bring it to light.

Cheers, Brett

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
NextLevel, I watched this video again and thought it was time that everyone had a chance to see it for free. I think it's one of the best.

IT's the one I return to the most often, that's for sure. That's probably true for all William's BH topspin videos, but I have plagiarized the point about the backhand loop giving you 4 returns for the price of one for a couple of years now.

This user has no status.
I don't really know what happened to me but when I saw the snake serve a year ago I was like OMG IS HE A WIZARD
(I was young and didn't understand anything b4 hahahaha)
Now I'm like ohh wait its obvious and I think better players would be able to pick up on it instantly but its still so freaking COOL.

The part about skyping with snake cracked me up hahaha
Great Video!!!