Energy Force 12

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Energy Force 12

These shoes are excellent in all departments. I have been using them for 4-5 months now and have had no issues with grip. They are very comfortable due to the asics gel that is in the sole of the shoe. You can wear them for hours and not want to take them off. If the durability is anything like the previous Energyforce shoes I have owned I will still be wearing them for a few years.

There is however one big drawback to buying these shoes and that is the price. They are ridiculously pricey! If you only play table tennis occasionally and are not playing several times a week you don't need these shoes. I bought these shoes as I am a full time coach and wear them almost everyday. I have to get my moneys worth some how.

Reactions: SquareBall
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Energy Force 12

These shoes are worth the money! You are buying an excellent product here. Shoes are very important for my back and knees and I feel these shoes keep me stable when playing. I like how they stay cool after a few matches. My old shoes my feet got very hot and sweaty quickly.

The grip of these shoes are also very good and feel strong when I move side to side.

Nice shoes!

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews

Superb cushioning, movement, breathable. Highly recommend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Read 2 reviews

Great Product. The grip and it´s fit are great.
I´ve had mine for two years but it´s time for a new pair. Sustainability could be better.

This user has no status.
M

This user has no status.

Very strong trainers, ideal for long workouts. I recommend