Drill your skills instruction videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews

Hi Guys,

I noticed on the STIGA facebook today that they have something called "Drill your skill" where members of the Chinese national team are showing instructions for practicing. I have not seen these before but I think that they are absolute great. Especially for me now when I'm focusing on develop my technique.

Do you guys now any other instruction videos with pro players? Preferably if they are members of the chinese national team.

Please link them.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Nice Vid. This is very useful for everyone who want to play TT well

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Great video. I have been learning to attack the third ball in training. I find it very effective when I get it right in matches, way better than getting into a pushing rally. The challenge is to get the movement right, getting out of the serving position quickly enough to make a good stroke. My error rate is still too high at the moment - maybe 30-40% miss but gradually improving. Yan An is 0% errors with his eyes closed.

Really nice tips about using a short no spin serve to set it up and where to place the backhand attack.

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Great video. I have been learning to attack the third ball in training. I find it very effective when I get it right in matches, way better than getting into a pushing rally. The challenge is to get the movement right, getting out of the serving position quickly enough to make a good stroke. My error rate is still too high at the moment - maybe 30-40% miss but gradually improving. Yan An is 0% errors with his eyes closed.

Really nice tips about using a short no spin serve to set it up and where to place the backhand attack.

I have also had big problems getting out of my serving position quick enough. Feels better now when I have start playing more multi ball!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
great vids all of them. like to know details in strokes. like the power of yan an's forehand in the stiga video. i wish i could hit the ball in the same way. i hope stiga can make a video of backhand flick. loved to learn that shot.

Agree, a backhand flick video would be awesome!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I like this. Amazing that Yan An is doing such videos. I like his backhand, he makes it look so easy! Brilliant! You can really see his legs, and wrist executing into the shot.