This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# Ws - Final: DING Ning - LI Xiaoxia [HD] [Full Match/Chinese]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
No, I'm pratically sure that they both play with Ebenholz V. You can clearly see the blades on the HD videos (thanks Janus!). All the infos on the internet concur too.
Also, Ding Ning used a new FH rubber with orange/red sponge under a H8 (?) black topsheet for the new ball.

This user has no status.
They are both DHS sponsored players with blades series to their name-the DHS Hurricane Ning and the DHS Hurricane Xia. I dont see why they would be playing with another brands equipment.

You can see during the game for example at 3:10 that they are using Stiga blades.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
They are both DHS sponsored players with blades series to their name-the DHS Hurricane Ning and the DHS Hurricane Xia. I dont see why they would be playing with another brands equipment.

this kind of situation is not a new thing in pro players...for example Ma Long used both butterfly tb spirit and alc in the past as well as nittaku acoustic even he is dhs-sponsored..another one is donic-sponsored Dimitrij Ovtcharov doesn't use stiga rubber but rather use tenergy..

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
this kind of situation is not a new thing in pro players...for example Ma Long used both butterfly tb spirit and alc in the past as well as nittaku acoustic even he is dhs-sponsored..another one is stiga-sponsored Dimitrij Ovtcharov doesn't use stiga rubber but rather use tenergy..

Dima is donic sponsored:).
Before he was sponsored by dhs he used other blades,but when the blades with his name were made,ma long used them.it it is common for the pros to use different rubbers,but they hardly use another brands blades.if they do, they change the handle.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
Dima is donic sponsored:).
Before he was sponsored by dhs he used other blades,but when the blades with his name were made,ma long used them.it it is common for the pros to use different rubbers,but they hardly use another brands blades.if they do, they change the handle.

My bad, typo error...u answer about ML but didn't about Octcharov...:)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I watched a few of Ding Ning's games and I have to say that the plastic ball doesn't seem to affect much at all. The speed on their shots was very fast and the super spinny loops still created errors for the opponent. I notice it when I use a plastic ball then switch to a normal one (celluloid seems like a bullet) but as an audience observer it looks the same.