Who do you think will win the Mens World Cup?

• Ma Long

Votes: 65 55.6%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Jun Mizutani

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Marcos Freitas

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Tang Peng

• Tiago Apolonia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Baum beat Ovtcharov in the 2013 WTTC to reach the quarter finals. That's how Baum qualified together with Boll. Ovtcharov was invited later by the ITTF as the gave him the wild card spot.

I thought somethingg like that happened.so it doesn't matther who the wildcard goes to?even if that countries no. of participants increase?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
my prediction

1.ZJK(despite a bad performance in tokyo he has played really gd winning the cttsl and played really gd in incheon if he continous his gd performance i think he may win)
2.ma long(he performed pretty gd in all competitions but he doesent have that explosivness that ZJK has)
3.timo boll(he has played gd in tokyo and portugal despite not setteling in in the cttsl he has a vast expeirence and gd mental power and i think he will beat whoever is in the 3rd place match with him)
4. dima or mizutani(they are both really gd players mizutani beat dima in tokyo and dima beat mizutani in the german open the have great rivalry and i think if they meet we will have a great match but ovtcharov didnt play gd in portugal so mizutani has the upper hand)

Reactions: ZhangJikeTheBest
@Amazyde
Yes 3 German players participated last year... Dont know how[emoji15] [emoji15]

two participants from Germany according to normal qualification (Boll and Baum), plus Ovtcharov got a wildcard ticket.
this year wildcard ticket to WC was granted to Panagiotis Gionis.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
This user has no status.
Oh, I see. Now I hate those limitations rules. :mad:. I 'can' see only Xu Xin that could stop Ma Long even Ma Long still holds their head-to-head record.

well Im not so sure, Ma Long is always very nervous during this kind of tournaments. I remember he lost to Chuang In 2012 in the poule match.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Just ordered the tickets for saturday and sunday!
Sooo excited to see all the players live on the table!
Maybe I can upload some pictures for you guys!

wow have an amazing time! TTD member @Pavol2223 has ordered tickets to! Have a great time, that would be great if you can share pictures for us all!

Reactions: Pavol2223
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Anybody from South Korea? Its disappointing.

Someone makes a clone of Ryu, Oh ?

I miss Oh and Ryu. They were big threats to the Chinese. But also they created a great atmosphere, always gave the Chinese a good game.

This tournament has a great seeding list, I hope no one withdraws.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
3.10.3 Seeds 3 and 4 drawn between positions 8 and 9

I think it means Seeds 3 and 4 are not automatically assigned to position 8 and 9 respectively. Instead, whether they occupy position 8 or position 9 depending on the draw. So, it is possible for No. 2 ZJK and No. 3 Dimi to face each other in the semifinals.

In Women it is the same and Kasumi Ishikawa was 3rd and got position 8 and Seo Hyowon was 4th and got position 9..
So its drawn means it will be result of a draw.
So till the main draw will be released, we will not know where Dima will be. 8 or 9 .. ? :)