30 Seconds Multiball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I see, I bet there are many players in the National base that can do this :D

Yeah, this isn't too difficult
I saw some videos of CNT B team players and top provincial team players who also can do these things easily

I must add, video does slow it down a bit. Real life, everything is so much faster

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Hey Tony, this is great. It goes with the new thing, High Intensity Interval Training. I think I would have to work up to this. Compared to Xu Xin, I actually think the guy you posted is working harder.

Larry Hodges mentions this video in his October 21 blog: http://www.tabletenniscoaching.com/node/1955 "
of some serious multiball footwork. Can you do this? (Note the wide stance - without it, you can't.)"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks Agold,

Yeah, I think a lot of time, we see videos of World champs and how they train, but then we forgot that - just a random hard working player can do the same thing.

For any player that wish to be on the world level scene, they are required to be able to do these - at the age of 10 already basically.
As they get older, on comes the power. But spin, speed, recovery, footwork is always the same. If you can do 30 seonds or 100 hits, than 10 hits in a match is nothing