Henzell's New Table Tennis Endeavour!

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Hey all!

This site by Australian Number 1 William Henzell and rising star Robert Frank is going to be incredible, it has so much potential to offer to all you table tennis lovers and all those looking for development!

www.ttedge.com

Basic Registration is FREE! So check it out. Help bring the world of table tennis together and join! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
There is a cool video that I think Henzell loaded onto youtube himself, with him playing against Wang Liqin

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Thanks PingPongPom for the mention. I'll try to get a list up soon of what videos are available to Gold and Platinum members so people get an idea of the extras paying members get access to. We're hoping people will see this as a very affordable way to get good table tennis coaching.

We've got 22 videos up in total and this should be doubling over the next few weeks. We'll be posting a News article on http://www.ttEDGE.com when new videos are uploaded.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Thanks PingPongPom for the mention. I'll try to get a list up soon of what videos are available to Gold and Platinum members so people get an idea of the extras paying members get access to. We're hoping people will see this as a very affordable way to get good table tennis coaching.

We've got 22 videos up in total and this should be doubling over the next few weeks. We'll be posting a News article on http://www.ttEDGE.com when new videos are uploaded.

Awesome, thanks William. If anybody has any questions regarding ttEdge ask them here and I will get William to check every now and then, please keep your questions related to the site as opposed to general table tennis questions. Cheers guys and don't forget to register :)

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
TTEdge has been launched and I must say the features are incredible. There are a range of videos from basic, intermediate through advance. Basic registration is free. The videos have technical breakdowns of a range of shots necessary to becoming a professional elite table tennis player. There are also examples of match analysis in the intermediate and advanced sections where Henzell gives a commentary on some of his matches, I have heard just quietly that a certain 7 set match against Adrian Mattenet MAY be making an appearance on the site for higher level users. There are also opportunities to read blogs and ask Henzell questions you have on table tennis. The Edge is a special section which has more complex videos such as 'hitting the white lines', 'stroke efficiency', 'the mechanics of tt' and 'defending the middle'. Soon to be included for higher level registration will be the opportunity to send your own match videos to be analysed. The site is truly great and I have been really enjoying the content, my advice to you...Register and have a look at the basic stuff which is free to access, it's good content and you have nothing to lose! :)

211098_205818322785668_4435675_n.jpg

Image by TTEdge
www.ttedge.com

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Thanks again PingPongPom. I think you've covered most of what we do! :D We spent all day yesterday filming training exercise videos that will be added to Silver (basic exercises), Gold (intermediate exercises) and Platinum (advanced exercises) very soon. I've just finished editing the fist set of the match between Timo Boll and Ma Lin at the 2011 German Open which will have advanced analysis, statistics and commentary. The set turned into a 16 minute video!!

If any of the TableTennisDaily members have any questions, please just let me know in here.