What is your favourite brand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I do not have a specific favorite brand. If I need to buy something, then I visit the website https://thecozyholic.com/ and compare products of different brands and choose the best. Is there a difference in brands? The main thing is to have a good purchase.

This user has no status.
I do not have a specific favorite brand. If I need to buy something, then I visit the website https://thecozyholic.com/ and compare products of different brands and choose the best. Is there a difference in brands? The main thing is to have a good purchase.
??? Maybe you’re mistaking different brands for different stores?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Rubber-xiom, Cornillau
Blade-Stiga, Yasaka
Clothing -Andro,Li Ning,DHS
Shoes-Mizuno, Donic
Hard to choose, Darker and OSP are also great blademakers.

says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
But Stiga is famous for their bad spin.
The blades are awesome, but i have tried 139 rubbers, 24 of them Stiga-rubbers, and i agree with the spin-thing.

Just for fun i i recently visited Revspin, and sorted the 100 best rated rubbers spinwise. Stiga got 1(!) of the 100 rubbers with most spin...But i think Stiga Magna 2 TX have good spin, also the Mantra, and the Genesis 2. But it is far far away from Rasanter, Revolution, Tenergy and so on.

Their clothes doesnt have the same quality either, have Butterfly-shirts played with for 5-7 years, but Stigas shirts and shorts i see often thrown away from the sponsored players after couple of months. Also 2 Medium or Large Stiga-shirts differs with like 5 cm sometimes. The finishing on their blades can also been nasty sometimes, i have get a Rosewood or a Ebenholz where there are two outer plyes in 2 parts, glued, so it builds a little "mountainline" right from top to bottom.

My Rating, 5 best providers of TT-equipment:

Nittaku, Tibhar, Andro, Butterfly, Yasaka
(But as i said i like Stigas blades, and 5 of my 11 blades are Stiga.)

Andro had made great process in rubber space. I am big fan of R47 :).

Yes, really a giant leap for the mankind :) But i didnt like the discontinuation of the whole last series. The Andro Rasant Grip were really one of the best. What a low throw, and the ultraspin with that. Could stand in the hall and laugh high with that rubber after an "impossible" retaliation.

Reactions: sagar_sawant
This user has no status.
Yes, really a giant leap for the mankind :) But i didnt like the discontinuation of the whole last series. The Andro Rasant Grip were really one of the best. What a low throw, and the ultraspin with that. Could stand in the hall and laugh high with that rubber after an "impossible" retaliation.

Yep that is annoying. I use to play with Rasant Grip before i am liked it too but R47 is more spinny according to me....

Too bad Adidas is not around anymore. The P7 rubber was the best and their blades were really good.

Very true. Think i buyed 10 of those P7-s, And the blades was better than most ot the established brands! And i have been an Adidas-fan since i was 7-8 y-o, so that hurted me!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Banda forever.

Absolutely.
[Emoji106]
The Banda allround, the Waldner off, the Dorada, the Dacota were real bestsellers in our region.
Same goes for the coppa rubbaz before first SKITT and then Donic assimilated them.

Hmmmm you’d have expected them to pay a lot to sponsor more top players... maybe it was the lack of signature equipment which is a fairly big part for EJs...?

They seemed to follow a different strategy. They had Sabine Winter and a couple more signed up though.

Stiga make badminton equipment too don’t they?

Absolutely. But not only that

Lawn mowers, lawn mowing robots, Gardening equipment, but also a lot of winter sports equipment too.

https://www.stigagames.com/games_eu/?SID=vojni5gf89kcvm54f1olu800j6

Reactions: mart1nandersson
This user has no status.
Absolutely.
[Emoji106]
The Banda allround, the Waldner off, the Dorada, the Dacota were real bestsellers in our region.
Same goes for the coppa rubbaz before first SKITT and then Donic assimilated them.

They seemed to follow a different strategy. They had Sabine Winter and a couple more signed up though.

Absolutely. But not only that

Lawn mowers, lawn mowing robots, Gardening equipment, but also a lot of winter sports equipment too.

https://www.stigagames.com/games_eu/?SID=vojni5gf89kcvm54f1olu800j6
It makes me feel like they’re cheating on table tennis. Like why would any company choose to produce anything other than table tennis equipment?!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
But Stiga is famous for their bad spin.
The blades are awesome, but i have tried 139 rubbers, 24 of them Stiga-rubbers, and i agree with the spin-thing.

Just for fun i i recently visited Revspin, and sorted the 100 best rated rubbers spinwise. Stiga got 1(!) of the 100 rubbers with most spin...But i think Stiga Magna 2 TX have good spin, also the Mantra, and the Genesis 2. But it is far far away from Rasanter, Revolution, Tenergy and so on.

Their clothes doesnt have the same quality either, have Butterfly-shirts played with for 5-7 years, but Stigas shirts and shorts i see often thrown away from the sponsored players after couple of months. Also 2 Medium or Large Stiga-shirts differs with like 5 cm sometimes. The finishing on their blades can also been nasty sometimes, i have get a Rosewood or a Ebenholz where there are two outer plyes in 2 parts, glued, so it builds a little "mountainline" right from top to bottom.

My Rating, 5 best providers of TT-equipment:

Nittaku, Tibhar, Andro, Butterfly, Yasaka
(But as i said i like Stigas blades, and 5 of my 11 blades are Stiga.)

139 rubbers. You have counted each one haha?