What is your favourite brand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Absolutely.
[Emoji106]
The Banda allround, the Waldner off, the Dorada, the Dacota were real bestsellers in our region.
Same goes for the coppa rubbaz before first SKITT and then Donic assimilated them.

I’ve got my old Banda Allround AN blade waiting to be used. Nicely sanded and sealed. Haven’t used it since 1990. Been thinking of slapping some Coppa onto it for the real retro feel but I’m a bit frightened that it will destroy the fond memories of that combo just as when I tried Mark V earlier this year.

Reactions: Suga D
I have asked a company if maybe they can reproduce the rubber since they also have esn rubbera. I hope they will listen. Those P7s were really something. Even with the polyball they would still be good.

Very true. Think i buyed 10 of those P7-s, And the blades was better than most ot the established brands! And i have been an Adidas-fan since i was 7-8 y-o, so that hurted me!

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Butterfly is my favorite brand.
They only sell extremely well crafted products made of the best quality materials and of the highest craftsmanship and finish in the business.

This is mostly in regards to blades, but their rubbers, well, other than sponsored athletes it's pretty much always tenergy among the pros too. And even their lower tier rubbers (rozena) are almost perfectly consistent.

Last edited:
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
Yepp, it is in a pretty Excelarc, with cover and book i buildt in Powerpoint! If you want, You can take alook at it tomorrow, gotta getsome sleep, I have taken the score for rubbers and blades from four big sites, like Revspin, counting out a grade with the fifth "judge, (me), didided, got a number on spin, speed and control between 0-100, same with the blades, but here are only speed and control. I love to do this kind of databases, that is also a part of my tabletennis-work herein Halmstad,

Is it ITC? Dont you think that maybe we can get them to make a few hundred or so, i mean, they just need to get out the infomation, i.e commercials, but without that special name P7. But hey,,, its got to be doable, i have two friends that have
tt-stores...:eek:

Nope, ITC is not the company I asked.
Is it ITC? Dont you think that maybe we can get them to make a few hundred or so, i mean, they just need to get out the infomation, i.e commercials, but without that special name P7. But hey,,, its got to be doable, i have two friends that have
tt-stores...:eek:

Reactions: Guybrush123
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Stiga makes lawn movers too!;)

Hopefully they have better attention to finishing details when they make lawnmowers than when they make blades. They make good blades, I love how they feel. But they are very slopping on finishing touches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guybrush123