Kim Juhng Hoon teaches basic BH defense at table

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
same for me, I never tried that technique. I watched Fan Zhen Dong did it many times but it's totally different when someone tell you exactly how to do it. I can't wait to try all these tips next time I practice.

Your style sounds the opposite of mine, I play like (a very bad version of) Ma Long :D, attacking all the time. Not really the best style for an amateur but like you said, I love that feeling of attacking "with stealth, power, and awe". But it's really physically demanding and I often lose easily whenever I'm not 100% fit.

I like to add new things to my game and my insight of the game, that's why I really love these videos and tips. Thanks again.

iammaru... heck, what is a Viet dude doin' with a Japansese nick name??? But what the heck, what is an American dude like me doing with a German screen name gisting korean TT vids anyway? So it's all cool.

I USED to play just like you describe, attack EVERTYTHING at all costs... and I got what I deserved for my skills (or lack of them) Maybe you are a better player than I was in those days.

As much as I want to be THE offensive juggernaut AND have many of the flashy offensive shots to back it up....... Carl and anyone who has seen me in action will tell you I chicken out WAY too soon and play very conservative game more than commensurate with my abilities.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Another note, KJH had made a ton of newer vids on his youtube channel since opening hiz new club sponsored by Andro, that may be why some of his tak9.com or Stiga/Tibhar vids got taken offline...

I gisted 1-2 of them... I think it was the FH basics part 1 that had a gazillion good chunks of info...