TeXtreme® Technology by STIGA!

This user has no status.
Anyone knows how many STIGA has on their market department? I have never seen a marketing and innovation like this in table tennis before. Hopefully more brand will display this kind of professionalism so that table tennis can grow and get more people interested in the fantastic sport. Way to go STIGA!

Hopefully the blades will be in a okay price range!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
LOL! @Pnachtwey
Careful, mate, you are beginning to display a sense of humour.
What sense of humor? I am serious.
What impulse, trajectory, can one generate with this new paddle that can't be generated by a wood blade?
No one has given an answer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
Anyone knows how many STIGA has on their market department? I have never seen a marketing and innovation like this in table tennis before. Hopefully more brand will display this kind of professionalism so that table tennis can grow and get more people interested in the fantastic sport. Way to go STIGA!

i agree with you docbrown. they do a hell of a job compared to other tt brands. if you compare to nike, adidas no, but compare the tabletennisbrands i must say they are the leading in inovation and trying to move the sport forward. doing this kind of job must require many persons. im my self into commercial business with my company and know that this is not a thing you create over a night. keep up the good work stiga

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews

I have no idea how many people but giving the amount of time and effort this blade must have taken them, I would guess a lot of people. Perhaps Dan knows how many? As you say, I really hope that more brands see this and understands how important marketing is for Table Tennis and jumps on the bandwagon.

says Aging is a killer
What impulse, trajectory, can one generate with this new paddle that can't be generated by a wood blade?
I took your last sentence as a punchline:)

Anyway, I think you are taking the PR stuff too seriously. People (customers) are people. They just like to see something new every now and then whether there's a real benefit or not. Think of it like watching a magician perform. We all go along with the 'magic' displayed and don't really try too hard to look for the trick as that would spoil the fun.
My main blade this season is nearly 50yo. Like you I doubt that the Textreme technology will be an 'improvement' for me but I will be trying it out for the fun. And just like watching the magician, I'll believe all that they tell me. Sort of:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
I took your last sentence as a punchline:)

Anyway, I think you are taking the PR stuff too seriously. People (customers) are people. They just like to see something new every now and then whether there's a real benefit or not. Think of it like watching a magician perform. We all go along with the 'magic' displayed and don't really try too hard to look for the trick as that would spoil the fun.
My main blade this season is nearly 50yo. Like you I doubt that the Textreme technology will be an 'improvement' for me but I will be trying it out for the fun. And just like watching the magician, I'll believe all that they tell me. Sort of:)

Like I wrote in another post, of course new blades and new rubbers don't necessary means better rubbers and blades, however I have always enjoyed to try out new stuff. I love table tennis and for me it's a little part of the sport. I'm just exited for the new Stiga carbon blades because I have heard really great thinks about it and because I have been a big fan of many of Stigas previous blades. If the Textreme blades will improve my game is of course not sure but I'm really looking forward to try it out!

Reactions: Tinykin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews