Chinese National Championships 2014

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
You do know that Fan Zhendong is ranked second in the World? I guess that pretty much illustrates that he is not only at the same level, but better than Ma Long and Zhang Jike! FORZA FZD!
World ranking, and especially in china, doesn't mean a lot. Fan zhendong is very young and full of talent but I still think zhang jike, ma long and xu xin are better, especially when playing under pressure. Fan zhendong lost his two matches with the chinese team against TPE in the asian games.
He is a wonderful player, but still needs more experience to reach the top level.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Dan, I don't know what happened but the banner changed back to Chinese National Games. I remember it was changed to Chinese National Championships yesterday. Ghost?

This must be cache in your computer.
When you saw National Games, you had to watch the site at the computer where the image is stored in cache and actually doesnt load from the internet but from your computer. When you remove your cache and it loads from internet again, you will si National Championships banner ;)

Btw- how about Mixed Doubles seeds?
I already asked for it but you probably didnt see it.
I would like to know how are they paired.

Do you also have some concrete results for Women Team results?
I dont even know which women are in which teams, so results like 3:1, 3:0 tells me nothing.

I also hope we can find some videos, for example both Ma Long and Zhang Jike lost 3:2, that had to be very exciting matches. Specially Zhang having lost his match 15:13 in deciding game, wov!

When you saw National Games, you had to watch the site at the computer where the image is stored in cache and actually doesnt load from the internet but from your computer. When you remove your cache and it loads from internet again, you will si National Championships banner ;)

I dont even know which women are in which teams, so results like 3:1, 3:0 tells me nothing.

I also hope we can find some videos, for example both Ma Long and Zhang Jike lost 3:2, that had to be very exciting matches. Specially Zhang having lost his match 15:13 in deciding game, wov!

Ma Long played? :O Which team?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013

1. Sorry, I did not see your question about mixed double seeding. I tried to find them but could not. So, I don't know how they are paired.
2. There weren't any official results reported in the media, all the scores came from fans who went to watch the games. Sorry to say, but I am not a fan of women's games, so I don't pay a lot of attention to their results. Anyway, about the women's semi final, followings are all I could find:

Heilongjiang 3-2 Beijing

Wang Manyu 3-0 Sun Chen
Che Xiaoxi 3-0 Ding Ning
Wang Xuan 2-3 Sheng Dandan
Wang Manyu 0-3 Ding Ning
Che Xiaoxi 3-1Sun Chen

Shandong 1-3 Sichuan

Chen Meng 1-3 Fan Siqi
Gu Yuting 1-3 Zhu Yuling
Liu Gaoyang won, but don't know the opponent, nor score
Chen Meng lost to Zhu Yuling, don't know the score.

Last edited:
Reactions: John18
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Men's Final

Shanghai 3:2 Jiefangjun

Xu Xin 3-0 Zhou Yu
Shang Kun 1-3 Fan Zhendong
Zhao Zihao 1-3 Xu Chenhao
Xu Xin 3-2 Fan Zhendong
Shang Kun 3-1 Zhou Yu

Women's Final

Heilongjiang 3-1 Sichuan

Che Xiaoxi 0-3 Zhu Yuling
Wang Manyu 3-2 Fan Siqi
Wang Xuan 3-2 Nie Wei
Wang Manyu 3-0 Zhu Yuling

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Does anyone know if or which matches will be broadcasted by cctv5 or any other channel in the singles and doubles? And does anyone have the main draws schedules?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
Read 2 reviews
Wov, who is this Wang Manyu and Che Xiaoxi?
Beating Ding Ning and Zhu Yuling, wov!
Too bad you are not a fan of women, in fact, me too, I just cheer for Liu Shiwen ..
Any ideas how she did?

I don't know very much about Che Xiaoxi but I follow Wang Manyu since the WJTTC 2013 where she reached the semi-finals (lost to Liu Gaoyang) but impressed me.
She is now 15 and is the leader of the Gulin (or Churin Kvass) team in CTTSL. She has won this year the Doubles in Korea Open with Chen Ke (reached the quarterfinal in Singles where she lost to Feng Tianwei in 7 games), the Hong-Kong Junior Open and the recent Chinese Youth National Championship I think (runner-up in Junior Asian Championships).
She's a great new hope in China and personally I think she will be a very good player in the future (she needs to improve her FH).
Also, she will pair up with Che Xiaoxi for the doubles here. Maybe they could create some upsets :) .

Last edited:
Reactions: Michal_Z
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Men's finals CCTV5 Broadcast

Does anyone have the CCTV broadcast of the men's finals between Shanghai and PLA? Would love to Xu Xin's games. I have chinese version of CCTV Player (CNTV) but it seems it's no longer possible to replay sports events on CCTV 5 channel or watch it live (anyone else have this problem?)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Men's Semi Final Shandong Luneng vs Shanghai

Zhang Jike vs Zhao Zihao

[youku]XODIwMjczNjky[/youku]

LOL!!!
Zhao Zihao 0:2 down and 9:9 taking time out to serve into the net.. hehe..
Anyways, too bad you cant know the result before, because Zhang even had a matchpoint after this, and to bet at Zhao Zihao to win the match would bring a fortune, hehe :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
# Men's Team - Semi Finals: SHANDONG Vs SHANGHAI

1. Kong Lingxuan - Xu Xin
2. Fang Bo - Shang Kun
[3] Zhang Jike - Zhao Zihao

---------
Also, from Round of 16:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
11/03/2014 Men's Team Round of 16

Shandong Luneng vs Hebei Team 2

Zhang Jike vs Cheng Jingqi

[youku]XODIwMjcyODQw[/youku]

Last edited:
Reactions: janus
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Previous men's single's results, including quarterfinal, semi final, and final (2008 - 2012)

Quarterfinal

Wang Hao 4-3 Chen Qi
Haoshuai 0-4 Ma Long
Wang Liqin 4-2 Zhu Zhou
Zhang Jike 4-1 Ma Lin

Semi Final

Wang Hao 4-2 Ma Long
Zhang Jike 4-1 Wang Liqin

Final

Zhang Jike 4-3 Wang Hao

Quarterfinal

Zhai Yiming 2-4 Qiu Yike
Lei Zhenhua 4-3 Ma Lin
Wang Hao 4-1 Zhang Chao
Zhang Jike 4-2 Wang Liqin

Semi Final

Qiu Yike 4-1 Lei Zhenhua
Zhang Jike 4-2 Wang Hao

Final

Zhang Jike 4-0 Qiu Yike

Quarterfinal

Wang Hao 4-2 Yan An
Ma Lin 4-3 Wang Liqin
Ma Long 4-0 Li Ping
Zhang Jike 4-2 Chen Qi

Semi Final

Ma Lin 4-2 Wang Hao
Ma Long 4-3 Zhang Jike

Final

Ma Long 4-1 Ma Lin

Quarterfinal (can't find the score)

Zhang Jike vs Liu Jikang
Zhou Yu vs Yan An
Fang Bo vs Fan Zhendong
Hao Shuai vs Xu Chenhao

Semi Final

Zhou Yu 4-2 Zhang Jike
Fang Bo 4-1 Hao Shuai

Final

Zhou Yu 4-1 Fang Bo

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan and janus
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Does anyone have the CCTV broadcast of the men's finals between Shanghai and PLA? Would love to Xu Xin's games. I have chinese version of CCTV Player (CNTV) but it seems it's no longer possible to replay sports events on CCTV 5 channel or watch it live (anyone else have this problem?)

# Thank you! MegaZZ -
I'm not using cctv-player; another site to watch cctv-5 streaming is the recently posted here:
http://www.indosports.tv/sports/cctv-5-live-streaming/

Reactions: bachikho