Has anyone used a JOOLA rossi fire or a JOOLA rossi emotion

This user has no status.
Hi,

I have been looking for a new bat. I was originally looking at JOOLA rossi force and JOOLA k7 until UPSIDEDOWNCARL told me that I should get an off- blade. (Thanks, this was brilliant advice and has really helped). So I (and him ;) ) found JOOLA rossi fire and I would like to know if anyone has used it and how they found it. I also found the JOOLA rossi emotion and I think that I like this one more so ditto for this blade.

Thanks a lot,

TableTennisNerd

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I have played with Rossi Emotion for quite a while. Consider it a softer companion to Butterfly´s ALC range, even softer than Innerforce. It is a great blade with good control in relation to its speed.

Every manufacturer has a few blades that stand out from the rest, and within the Joola range this is surely one. Its predecessor Markovic is also very good, if you can find that, you might even prefer it in direct comparison. The newest version of the concept is the TPE Perform blade. Seems Joola have run out of players to name their blades after ;-)

Reactions: TableTennisNerd
says [IMG]
Couple of (uhm....perhaps many) years ago I have played the first edition of Rossi Fire. Combined with glued Samba's and 38mm ball, it was amazing!
3 Years ago I got myself a Rossi Emotion and played couple of saisons with it. Decent speed, big sweet spot and good control.

Last year I tried a recent Rossi Fire and was disappointed. It just didn't feel right. Compared to the Emotion it lacks both speed and control.