Ask Aruna Quadri a question!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Hey Aruna

Thank you to join TTD.

I've got a few questions.

1) How many hours did you train as you was 14 ?
2) Why does you have so much succes ? It's just practise or what is your oppinion to become good ?

Cédi

Thank you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
HI Aruna, I just read a report by PingPong Magazine in China in which Zhang Jike talked about your game. According to Zhang Jike, people questioned why he lost two games to you, a world ranking 73 player, and he told the reporter that actually you were a much better player than your world ranking suggested. He said that after his match with you, he told Ma Long that your level are at the top 32. I guess players know better;)

I love this post! Go Aruna!

This user has no status.
LOL :). Table Tennis pays nothing the world over. The last world in Dusseldorf were won by Jian j. K. and the winner gets something like 40K $ !! its peanuts.

So don't play Table tennis if you seek a livelihood from it.

However, YES.. playing top league from the age of 16 or so and top competitions week in week out will make the best of every country, become there best in the world.. except China of course.. they will always be the very best.. because of the status and following it has in China..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
LOL :). Table Tennis pays nothing the world over. The last world in Dusseldorf were won by Jian j. K. and the winner gets something like 40K $ !! its peanuts.

So don't play Table tennis if you seek a livelihood from it.

However, YES.. playing top league from the age of 16 or so and top competitions week in week out will make the best of every country, become there best in the world.. except China of course.. they will always be the very best.. because of the status and following it has in China..

please post relevent to the topic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
HI Aruna, I just read a report by PingPong Magazine in China in which Zhang Jike talked about your game. According to Zhang Jike, people questioned why he lost two games to you, a world ranking 73 player, and he told the reporter that actually you were a much better player than your world ranking suggested. He said that after his match with you, he told Ma Long that your level are at the top 32. I guess players know better;)

I guess he is right,people said the same thing but like you know in Africa we hadly get sponsors to play tournament regularly and that's the main problem African players have.
i think we have more great players in Africa that are so much more better than me and they have no opportunity to play tournaments.
it should be recalled that my ranking go up due to the fact that this year I have featured in about 10 international tournament with great winnings against some world best players.
thanks for being one of the fans

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Hey Aruna

Thank you to join TTD.

I've got a few questions.

1) How many hours did you train as you was 14 ?
2) Why does you have so much succes ? It's just practise or what is your oppinion to become good ?

Cédi

Thank you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I practiced jus t one and half hours per day when i wa s 14.

i think I improved due to the fact that I got support to play tournament regularly in terms of sponsors

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Aruna congratulations for your results. I'm portuguese and i've seen you play many times here in portugal. You play on 1st divison of portugal that isn't very competitive for you. Whats your prespectives for the future ? Leave portugal and play in a most competetive league ?

Thanks so much for being one of the fan and I appreciate.
i do search for opportunities to play outside Portugal but I never got a club outside portugal
with my records and results this year I should be able to go out of Portugal next season.
work is very ongoing on it and a great offer outside portugal is coming soon.
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
I met Aruna Quadri at NA team in DC. He's such a nice guy. On Friday, he spent 10 minutes after practices to take pictures and sign stuff for fans!!

I saw his racket. ALL JOOLA brand.

It's my pleasure to be with my fans in DC and I seriously appreciate your support from the beginning to the end.
you guys really made me feel at home.
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
I think some one needs to compile the Q and A and pin it to the first/second post so that ppl will not repeat questions...
Great for reference too!