Best Shots of 2014: YOUR TIME TO CHOOSE

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That is right. It is that time of year again. It is time to get ready to choose the best shots of the year.

In 2011 Dan made history making his Best Shots of the Year video which went viral and was shown on television and news stations across the globe. Again, in 2012 Dan's video went viral. In 2013 ITTF even tried to copy Dan and made their own Best Shots of the Year video. But we the members of Table Tennis Daily get to help make this video possible.

Your job? We want you to post the rallies that you think have the best shot or shots of 2014. Any shot from any tournament in 2014 that you feel is worthy of the title Best Shot of the Year. Post it here. You guys who are not tech savvy like me, and would not know how to just make a video of the one rally you want can post a video of the match and tell us what time on the video that the rally you like begins.

Find the rallies you think are the best rallies from 2014. Post them here. Then Dan will put together the video and we will all get a chance to vote on which one is the best.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It was good, but definitely not the best! ;)

Well I thought it is pretty cool on both sides of the table. But, ultimately, DAN will choose the 10 shots that get into the final video. And then we will all be able to vote on our personal favorites. This will be a lot of fun.

I think Table Tennis Daily can go viral again!!!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Well I thought it is pretty cool on both sides of the table. But, ultimately, DAN will choose the 10 shots that get into the final video. And then we will all be able to vote on our personal favorites. This will be a lot of fun.

just to clarify.is it the best shot by a person or best rally?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews

Yeah of course everyone got different taste, I'm also really looking forward to the voting!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is the best SHOT, but I know, in the past, Dan has put a few rallies where it was more that the rally was spectacular rather than one specific shot.

Have a look at the videos he made from previous years. Also, in the videos, the numbers on the rallies are listed as 1-10, but that does not mean 1 is the one that won best shot. The numbers in the videos were just for voting purposes. If you want to see which shot won best for that year, find the thread for that year's video and look at the poll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: TableTennisDaily
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Keep these fantastic shots coming everyone! Here is a shot we took yesterday at the Swedish Open!

This could be a contender :D

Awesome inside out forehand. I want to see some more choices too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pavol2223