Recruiting testers for launch of Tibhar new blade, ACTIUM.

it's like combined nittaku acoustic on one side and a joo sea hyuk on the other side! this oversized blade feels like an off- blade at times but when you chop with it is very good to chop topspin balls.

Reactions: Der_Echte
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Damn Yogi !! You making me regret I sent my Actium to Bogeyhunter to test first. Since I was already not able to properly test Kanapah until a week after I got it, I figured Bogeyhunter and his Div 0 ringer level self could provide a proper test and review as an actual modern defender.

Myself, I am craving to test it as a close to table aggressive attacker who sometimes plays BH defense. I value control on BH wing and crave OFF performance on FH wing, so this blade looks pretty close to the stuff that suits my kind of offensive game.

I'll get a crack at Actium later.

I still need to wait until I visit Boston or make a special trip to Ottawa to go to a real TT club and tryout the Kanaph Beast Mode in a true test. My results with Beast-Mode-Mod on Allround Evolution was successful... I won every match I played using it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
In your review kindly elaboratè indicate your meaning of superbly crafted Actium ayt.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1)Superply crafted as in the wings were smooth(unlike some blades were i was getting blisters due to the wings not being slightly sanded down).
2)The bh side has 2 pieces of white ash joined in the centre.however it is so finely finished that you have to look carefully to notice the joined area.(i will try to include a picture of it in my review)
3)the craftmanship is unlike any other i have seen IMHO.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
1)
3)the craftmanship is unlike any other i have seen IMHO.

Just out of curiosity.
How many blades have you seen? 10? 100? etc

Why I ask is, this is similar to Mr Presidents thread about reviews.

you state this is "unlike any other". So if your range is over 100 blades, then "any other" really means a lot, compared to say, only 10 blades. Obviously, you need to compare new blades and not 2nd hand blades or some blades that was used my other people, as those could be sanded down already.

Of the 60 different blades I stock. Some companies has "craftmanship" as you describe.
For example, my R200 ($18) Yinhe N10 blade finish is much better than a high end Yasaka or even Butterfly blade.
Xiom (another Korean company) also have top finishes too.

I won't be surprised if Nexy Actium is similar, but then, for it to be "unlike any other" won't be a statement from my side - unless it is indeed superior over the Yinhe and Xiom QC and finish

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hello,

I would like to review this new blade because I love Tibhar products, and if I liked it I would tell people here in Spain to buy it. I also have a TT YouTube channel where I could upload a video review of the blade in order to help the marketing of the product.

Thank you!

Check our channel out: www.youtube.com/bizkaiamahaitenisa

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
i have finally received my Actium.

Review should follow shortly(detailed review in about 1-2 weeks)

Congrates.

I actually thought you received it ages ago.
I recall last year you already said in your profile that you are using the Tibhar Actium blade.....didn't know that wasn't the case lol
Now waiting for your review

Reactions: mahomedy13
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Congrates.

I actually thought you received it ages ago.
I recall last year you already said in your profile that you are using the Tibhar Actium blade.....didn't know that wasn't the case lol
Now waiting for your review

I completely forgot about my profile,as i cannot see what i have listed as my setup. (on the mobile version)

I had put that as the profile in the hope it would be in my hands in the expected date,but the SA postal system...