Can anyone find and make jist of Training Vids?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hey everyone, there are LOTS and LOTS of great TT vids that explain fundamental and advanced aspects of TT that are TOTALLY WORTHY of making a decent gist and SHARING on TTD.

TTD members use mainly English to post here, but MANY have another mother tongue or two or three, so why not pop out a couple worthy vids and post on TTD?

We all could learn great from it. I promise I would/will. Every time I take a longer look at a vid beofre posting and talking about it, that stuff makes me really think and sort stuff out that has a positive lasting effect.

C'mon TTD crowd, show us Ur language skillz, they are better than mine and you are all superstars waitng a chance.

If we could get a goodly ammount of these things done, think of what a resource it would be for the TTD forum and its members, or even anyone lurking here and only reading the forum!

C'Mon... BE a leader(s), you can do it way better than amateur me. I am about as charismatic as a pile of rocks, maybe you could say my intelligence (or lack) can be compared to the same pile of rocks :) Try hard to beat my energy though :) AND... I cannot spell/Type worth a damn :)

Last edited: