What's your real name.............

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yes... Very NOTABLE in the face of stiff cometition and LONG tradition (that we members at TTD have established)

isn't silly good and fun sometimes?

Now wait a second, No silliness allowed!

If, instead you want to talk about me using my special NSAPhone on SpyTalk to find out about the secret ops of the goon squad as they chase me down for using Professional, National, Blue Sponge, H3, boosted by Ma Long himself, or about how William and I set up a trap and got the goon squad to go for the bate so we could press the button and flip the switch on the trap door at the secret hideout to get those bone thugs trapped in the septic system at the secret hideout, well, then that is a different story.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
That would be AZN TT Prodigy.

I met him live at a tourney in NYC or Boston, cant remember. He is still kickin somewhere.

Dark Horse, that was I think a different dude form England, I'm sure he is doin' his TT thing somewhere.

I think Azlan became a battle casuality, he wouldn't drop off the TT world without reason.

If Azlan was still here posting like he was, he would be the all time TTD best poster with 3 times the likes I got.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You missed 1 dude, Butterfly

from this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamasu_(corporation)

Tamasu (Kabushiki-gaisha Tamasu[SUP]?[/SUP]) is a major table tennis apparel and equipment supplier[SUP][1][/SUP] using the brand name Butterfly, based in Japan with offices in Moers, Germany (Tamasu Butterfly Europe), Shanghai(Tamasu Butterfly China) and Seoul (Tamasu Butterfly Korea). The company was founded in 1950 in Yanai city, Japan, by Hikosuke Tamasu,[SUP][2][/SUP] a Japanese table tennis player at the time.

So as Matt said, Tamasu kind of covers that.

from this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamasu_(corporation)

Tamasu (Kabushiki-gaisha Tamasu[SUP]?[/SUP]) is a major table tennis apparel and equipment supplier[SUP][1][/SUP] using the brand name Butterfly, based in Japan with offices in Moers, Germany (Tamasu Butterfly Europe), Shanghai(Tamasu Butterfly China) and Seoul (Tamasu Butterfly Korea). The company was founded in 1950 in Yanai city, Japan, by Hikosuke Tamasu,[SUP][2][/SUP] a Japanese table tennis player at the time.

So as Matt said, Tamasu kind of covers that.
Yeah thats true though. But name with Tamasu does sound oldie.haha????. I havent see any Tamasu words on the latest Butterfly packaging nowadays ( or did I missed it?)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah thats true though. But name with Tamasu does sound oldie.haha????. I havent see any Tamasu words on the latest Butterfly packaging nowadays ( or did I missed it?)

Well, I wouldn't worry about it. If one of his real names is Tamasu, yours could still be Butterfly! Since I think Liten seems to have GrassHopper 4 Life!