What's your real name.............

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Ba'al.

Be fearful.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
If anyone is too challenged to look at our Korea Foreign or NexyUSA.com page (there are only two officers in the Nexy outfit and it isn't hard to guess)...

If that was too challenging, I had my name lettered on the front of my shorts and back of my jersey. There is no mistaking me. I make it easy for terrorists to find me, and that is with a plan. Just ask Carl...

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
If anyone is too challenged to look at our Korea Foreign or NexyUSA.com page (there are only two officers in the Nexy outfit and it isn't hard to guess)...

If that was too challenging, I had my name lettered on the front of my shorts and back of my jersey. There is no mistaking me. I make it easy for terrorists to find me, and that is with a plan. Just ask Carl...

There's no need for that Der_Etche, because we know that your real name is "The Beast"! :))

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
There's no need for that Der_Etche, because we know that your real name is "The Beast"! :))

Nah, "The Beast" is already taken by my modified blades.

... and Beast Mode is already taken by many athletes. With many days this winter being -30 Celcius or worse, I wasn't able to do much outside except clear snow... and with those temps you are a fool if you stay outside very long doing that. So that makes you sit at home a lot and the natural consequence of that is slowing metabolism and weight gain. No one can look at all 215 pounds of William with a 5' 8" height and say Beast Mode with a straight face, but you don't wanna fight me for fun.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Haha, yeah U sure got that right U trouble maker, but I am now interval walking max incline 5 minutes every hour I sit down. I knew i should have printed "Trouble Maker" on the back of Ur Uniform. Anywayz, that is an average of 30 minutes on that treadmill with 2:1 interval of medium walk to super fast walk on max incline... that means I am walking up 85 flights of stairs along with that distance... and no stress to knees. I bet ROCKY got hiz knees all tore up running up and down those stairs in Philly... That is why the Philly Goon Squads that are constantly after us constantly fail... but it is SO FUN to lead them into mischief.

Yup, I be lookin' a lot more like some big Gummi Bears about right now, but once I make my way to New York City to join up with Carl "The Trouble Maker", Ping Pong Holic, and if the time/place is right Agold, then look out, NYC will see a bear in action. The Kkoreans are gunna be runnin' for cover and be hiding their wallets, 'cause I am a sure gunna make dinner and drink bets in matches... that is a whole new world of passion filled Table Tennis when you play for who is gunna buy dinner and drinks. After they lose one time and learn what the final cost of it is to their wallet, their stomach, and their liver, they seem to lose lust for the fight, yet there exists still a few hardy souls.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl