Anyone have used Repulse 500 and 700?

This user has no status.
hi, does anyone have purchased any of those Adidas premade rackets with Repulse 500 and repulse 700 rubbers?

I haven't seen any review of those equipments, and i'm thinking to buy one of those rackets just for the blade, and put a Tenergy/Airoc combo, any thoughts?

i know they're for beginners but i'm afraid to spend money on expensive blades, since the blade of my US$15 premade DHS 2002 is way better than any of my firiend's BTY power 7, BTY korbel speed, nittaku avalox and maze performance... which are 50-70 bucks

i'm looking at this Kinetic model http://www.tabletennis-sport.com/en/products/rackets/kinetic/ anyone have used it????

any review would be apreciated by me and others...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
hi, does anyone have purchased any of those Adidas premade rackets with Repulse 500 and repulse 700 rubbers?

I haven't seen any review of those equipments, and i'm thinking to buy one of those rackets just for the blade, and put a Tenergy/Airoc combo, any thoughts?

i know they're for beginners but i'm afraid to spend money on expensive blades, since the blade of my US$15 premade DHS 2002 is way better than any of my firiend's BTY power 7, BTY korbel speed, nittaku avalox and maze performance... which are 50-70 bucks

i'm looking at this Kinetic model http://www.tabletennis-sport.com/en/products/rackets/kinetic/ anyone have used it????

any review would be apreciated by me and others...

I have never played with the Adidas Repulse range of products but are you really going to put on such expensive rubbers for premade racquets? If you are unsure why not try some other people's setups and then decide. I have actually played with the DHS 5005 and 6006 premade racquets (they were my first blades) and I have also tried out a Bty Korbel and I find it hard to believe that DHS 2002 is better...what is roughly your style and level? Maybe you found the Bty and Nittaku blades too fast or bouncy? Definitely think twice before putting Tenergy or Airoc on premade racquets, it will definitely work but...is that what you really want to do with such rubbers?

This user has no status.
well, like i said, i find that cheap racket better, is heavy, 7 plies of wood, has zero vibration on the handle, and is wider (but i had to sand it down to match my used rubbers), the only downside is the smell :/

i'm a equipment noob, and i've tried many expensive and fancy (light weight/ carbon / ALC) blades.... but they had no match against my setup (when my rubber were tacky/grippy).

I'm a chopper/flat driver, but im going to chage my style to a more modern style, but i still want a solid heavy blade andcheap :p