ITTF Star Awards 2014

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Voting has now begun to vote for your favourite male and female table tennis player of the year!

Introducing the 2014 Male #TableTennis Star nominees:

Aruna Quadri #Nigeria
Marcos Freitas #Portugal
Fan Zhendong #China
Xu Xin #China

Live streaming here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/ittfstream.php?do=ittf

safe_image.php

Vote now for who you think was the best male player in 2014 at ITTFStarAwards.com!

Introducing the 2014 Female #TableTennis Star nominees:

Ding Ning #China
Feng Tianwei #Singapore
Kasimi Ishikawa #Japan
Liu Shiwen #China

safe_image.php

Vote now for who you think was the best female player in 2014 at ITTFStarAwards.com!

Who have you voted for? Discuss!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
No doubt the chinese are the bests players, but as a male "player of the year" I'll vote for Freitas, great results this year and awesome performance in european championship beating Timo Boll in the final.

In girls I will vote for Ding Ning or Kasumi Ishikawa they seem great players and also great persons out of the table. When I went to Dubai last year all the chinese players were too seriusly and distant, I only have one photo with a chinese player smiling and is with Ding Ning :)

Some photos of the last year ITTFStarAwards:

zj.jpg

dn.jpg

And yes... they don't advertise me about the dress code :(

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
)) perhaps its a cultural thing with the chinese (not being very smiley)) regarding the dress code - perhaps the reason it is not advertised, is because for such occasions, perhaps it should be obvious ?;) nice pics though )

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
)) perhaps its a cultural thing with the chinese (not being very smiley)) regarding the dress code - perhaps the reason it is not advertised, is because for such occasions, perhaps it should be obvious ?;) nice pics though )

Yeah, for sure you are right, but I'm not used to this type of events :rolleyes:

In the dinner was a female player that also didn't being notified, I wasn't alone at last! hehe

Reactions: jedimasterplk

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Some photos of the last year ITTFStarAwards:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And yes... they don't advertise me about the dress code :(

Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin in the distance there :) Awesome pic with Ding Ning Josep! Amazing experience!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Of course Marcos Freitas, big progres this year. This was year for Portugal in europe, so judges should consider it. Aruna Quadri great performance, but little lucky, and there was only one tournament.
And Kasumi Ishikawa for women. She is playing much better now, she is more confident. it is a pity, they did not pick Ai Fukuhara, she came back after long break and beat Ding Ning in team championships.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
All great points! From my personal point of view I say Ma Long followed closely by Aruna. Technically seems more dificult the firts point but the second it's really epic.

Josep, I see Ur posts on FB TT page, post sum here at TTD, you got a lot for TTD members !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 4 reviews
Josep, I see Ur posts on FB TT page, post sum here at TTD, you got a lot for TTD members !

Hi Der_Echte, so I guess you're William?

Thanks a lot for your words and your comments in FB TT page, it's always a pleasure to discuss and learn about table tennis technics and tactics. I really love it and I will like to be more participative but the language it's a barrier for me. When I try to explain something more complex I really have problems expressing myself. Anyway I'm trying as I know it's also good to improving my english :)

See you around!