Dan vs Xu Xin & Fan Zhendong! Textreme Promo!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey everyone!

On TableTennisDaily's recent trip to STIGA, Dan produced two reviews with Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong of the new Textreme Carbon blades! The reviews will be launched later next week!

Check out the awesome trailer below!

"This was one hell of an experience that ill never forget!"

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I got cold shivers for you. How awesome to have a knock up with Xu Xin and FZD.

Aha yeah Rory it was very surreal! Such an incredible experience. Glad you like the video!

Wow! I Can't wait for this blades to come out! STIGA are really awesome to let you do your review together with Xu xin and Fan Zhendong!

STIGA are very generous and work so well and close to the Chinese National team its incredible. Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin had a huge input into the development of the blades which I find interesting.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
But how much are these textreme blades gonna cost?!

Good question. I am unsure of the price, I have no idea on this sorry.

Is this blade like Tibhar Black Carbon ?

I havent tried the Tibhar Black Carbon blade sorry so I cannot compare to that blade really. Next Friday I will release the Textreme blade review :)

It is so cool that you use good video camera. I love 60 FPS! What model is it?

Yeah I love slow motion footage! I use the Sony Handycam CX570, it shoots very good footage.

Awesome, can't wait! Really cool that Fan Zhendong and Xu Xin helps with the development, didn't know that.

Glad you are looking forward to it @raazzz Yeah it is really cool they help with the development!