Timo Boll's Butterfly shoes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2014
They are very comftable, breathable and light due to the materials used. What amazes me is the gumsole they are way better than energy force 10,
grippy 9/10
comfort 10/10
Toe space when doin pivot 10/10
Lateral movnt 10/10
Cushion 10/10
Ankle support in this model is very stable ànd reliable when doin explosive movements.
Been using it for a month now, thats 30hrs a week.
We usually train inside a military base camp, IS gym, own place where we do discussions lectures and at the same time do circuit trainings

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So do you think they are better than energyforce X? how they are holding up after months of use? Do you recommend them? I can get energyforce X for about the same price so thats why im asking.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Were can I buy this shoes? I´m in Portugal, I need a store that ships here or a national store, can you guys help me?

Thanks

This user has no status.
i got these on ebay ,if it helps and only 30 usd ,they are really light and strong DSCN4595.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
all TT shoes are so expensive, just try any Adidas/Nike or similar indoor soccer shoes, they use the same rubber sole material and they're easy to get

Soccer shoes have the same bottom but they feel entirely different. They are much less flexible, especially in the front, so you can't really dig your toes into the floor. Really they are designed for something different. It is true, though, TT shoes are over priced by not all of them.

These are really good.

https://www.contra.de/en/clothing-s...shoes/tibhar-schuh-blue-thunder.html?___SID=U

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Soccer shoes have the same bottom but they feel entirely different. They are much less flexible, especially in the front, so you can't really dig your toes into the floor. Really they are designed for something different. It is true, though, TT shoes are over priced by not all of them.

These are really good.

https://www.contra.de/en/clothing-s...shoes/tibhar-schuh-blue-thunder.html?___SID=U

Thanks for the link, the shoe is really nice colors and even the design, hope the grip and sole is really nice/good as you said.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Thanks for the link, the shoe is really nice colors and even the design, hope the grip and sole is really nice/good as you said.
Once I tried them and liked them (actually the previous version but almost the same), I bought about four pair over the next couple of years. I have two unused pairs in my closet, so I am set for awhile. They are very similar to the original Stiga Instinct shoe. I like those too.