• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 228

bel

This user has no status.

bel

This user has no status.
Nov 2014
I thought in international competitions the coach would leave 2 players of the same country by themselves but it was not the case of Ishikawa Vs. Fukuhara of Japan. As i saw the coach was really active during the match giving instructions to Ishikawa.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You reckon Ishikawa can see the hand signals from that distance and lighting?

I some times wonder when coaches do illegal coaching from a distance, are they actually helping the player or the total oppersite lol

bel

This user has no status.

bel

This user has no status.
Nov 2014
You reckon Ishikawa can see the hand signals from that distance and lighting?

I some times wonder when coaches do illegal coaching from a distance, are they actually helping the player or the total oppersite lol[/

i remember the deciding point of set 3 the coach gave signal to the right and Ishikawa scored direcly from the serve. Ishikawa might not see the coach or even could win the match easily but what the coach did doesn't seem right to me....irritated actually sitting behind her back.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
What does the picture show?

Convincing victory but yet.....

Sorry where are the players? I must be missing something as I don't see what this picture shows.

By the way I think Ishikawa has her own private coach so in a world tours event it is quite possible that she is getting coached whilst Fukuhara is not. Of course this shouldn't be going on during the game unless it's a timeout...

bel

This user has no status.

bel

This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Sorry where are the players? I must be missing something as I don't see what this picture shows.

By the way I think Ishikawa has her own private coach so in a world tours event it is quite possible that she is getting coached whilst Fukuhara is not. Of course this shouldn't be going on during the game unless it's a timeout...

i have the whole clip but it might not be appropriate to post it on youtube because i like both players Ishikawa and Fukuhara. Having a coach while other don't is not fair, especially while the match is on going, and that prompted me to Start this thread. I did not know ishikawa's personal coach till the final match when she officially coach from the coach assigned seat.

the picture is cut from the clip while ishikawa and fukuhara having 1 minute break at the end of set 3.

Last edited: