Stiga Boost TS Reviews?

This user has no status.
I was looking at the Stiga Boost TS for a possible new rubber. I plan on using it on my backhand, which is mainly offensive, but I require good spin and control as well. From what I have seen, it looks promising, but have any of you used it?

Other rubber I am looking at include (If any of you have also used these):

Stiga Calibra Sound
Stiga Calibra Tour Series (M or S)
Butterfly Sriver G3 FX
Butterfly Roundell/ Roundell Soft

Thanks for help

This user has no status.
I've briefly tried Boost TS, and I've used Boost TC on my FH and BH before.

It's a light rubber, with sufficient grip, a low to medium throw. The TS is 36 degrees, so quite soft. It is one of the earlier tensor-like, so is a bit springy, even at low impact.

I could do just under a season with the same BH rubber when I came back to the sport, but by the end, it had slowed significantly, and the grip was nowhere near what it should be. Having said that, I need a lot of grip for my BH topspin, which not everybody does.

It is the equivalent to a glued Mark V GPS, so will be softer and faster than your Mark V.

Depending on what you're looking for, I'd either recomment Roundell (from your list) which are a medium bewteen Sriver and Calibra, then you'll know whether it's OK or whether you want something faster (calibra) or slower (Sriver). Or you could try Mark V HPS (or HPS soft), which is a faster version of your Mark V, and if you still had the old topsheet, the new one is much spinnier.

Without providing more info on your current level, style of play, raining regime, and why you want to change, it's difficult to advise...