says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
ZJK got injured after quarter-final match against Brazil. But LGL said it's not serious and he will be back soon.

attachment.php

But i don't understand why LGL didn't send Ma Long to play instead of him.

Attachments

• Img407686025.jpg
    Img407686025.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 394
This user has no status.
ZJK got injured after quarter-final match against Brazil. But LGL said it's not serious and he will be back soon.

attachment.php

But i don't understand why LGL didn't send Ma Long to play instead of him.

This tournament is to last tournament before Rio 2016 which has the same competition system as Olympics (double's in the third match). I guess that's why CNT sent all the best players here. Because Ma Long is very reliable in team matches, he has nothing to prove. However, Zhang Jike has lost several matches in team (Chen Chian-an, Dima), so Liu Guoliang might want him to be tested more. If you notice, Xu Xin plays in double's for every match, I guess that's because he is most likely to be the third player in Rio 2016 who will only plays in the team matches.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
This tournament is to last tournament before Rio 2016 which has the same competition system as Olympics (double's in the third match). I guess that's why CNT sent all the best players here. Because Ma Long is very reliable in team matches, he has nothing to prove. However, Zhang Jike has lost several matches in team (Chen Chian-an, Dima), so Liu Guoliang might want him to be tested more. If you notice, Xu Xin plays in double's for every match, I guess that's because he is most likely to be the third player in Rio 2016 who will only plays in the team matches.
Xu Xin plays doubles because he is left-handed.

This user has no status.
Xu Xin plays doubles because he is left-handed.

Of course left-handed has advantage in double's, that's one reason Xu Xin is playing in double's. Like I said, this tournament is really important for China to prepare for the Rio 2016. Xu Xin is the most probable player to play in double's in Rio. This is what I intended to mean.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Thank you for all the videos! Unfortunately no one can really contest the Chinese players. One wonders if teams will ever be able to.