Zhang Jike 张继科

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Hey TTdaily,
What's up?Enjoying christmas? I worked hard to present this excellent tribute to Zhang Jike. I spent a lot of time in it and I hope you will appreciate it!
Have a nice evening and and a happy new year!
Your GeniusTableTennis

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer
ZJK is an awesome player and may go on to be the GOAT of the 40ball era.
But, IMO, this video shows again that his gamestyle lacks that bit of flair that MaLong and XuXin display regularly.
I don't know what it is but in a couple of those sequences, it's his opponents that look entertaining. ZJK was just his usual very efficient self in winning the rally.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Hei there!
Great video :) i always love it when there's finally a new table tennis compilation video! :)
I'll send you a private message with some constructive ideas and thoughts, hope thats ok :)

Cheers and hopefully many more new videos!

Hey Christian,
No problem. I would love to improve and to get better and better. Somehow you guys are even idols for me.

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
Hei spinandspeed, just finished the message. Became way longer than i thought haha! :D
Hope you don't mind and don't take it the wrong way :) Just trying to help a fellow tt-bro.

Probably could write you another 10 of those :D Wish you all the best and many more videos to come!

EDIT: Oh damn. i have to send you 2 messages, because it's too much for one haha :D

Reactions: Dan