Mizuno Wave Drive 6 Shoes

This user has no status.
attachment.php

Hello, I am of Viña del Mar, Chile and seek to know how and in that web page there recommends to me to buy the Mizuno Wave Drive 6 Shoes.

Something sure, suitable, advisable and cheap so this one in which however much I have searched in pages for purchases online I do not find for my measure:

USA UK EUR CMS
11.5 10.5 46.0 29.5

... And where I found for my measure (Numero: EUR 46 UK 11 JP 29.5) there is no transport for Chile, lamentably:

attachment.php

http://vsport.tenis-mesa.es/es/quick-order

Any help and information is very important. In advance thank you very much. (sorry for my english, i'm learning)

Attachments

• a87310b595c24886e78b93605ea2dc69.jpg
    a87310b595c24886e78b93605ea2dc69.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 339
  • st.jpg
    st.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 265
says [IMG]
Hmm....According to Mmizuno Japanese website the largest size for Wave Drive is 29.0 (Furthermore, the Wave Drive 6 is being replaced by Wave Drive 7 .)
It is possible Minuzo produced larger sized shoes for outside Asia, but those will be difficult to find.

I suggest just to send this webshop an email asking them about abroad shipments.

This user has no status.
Hmm....According to Mmizuno Japanese website the largest size for Wave Drive is 29.0 (Furthermore, the Wave Drive 6 is being replaced by Wave Drive 7 .)
It is possible Minuzo produced larger sized shoes for outside Asia, but those will be difficult to find.

I suggest just to send this webshop an email asking them about abroad shipments.

Exactly! I they sent a message of consultation route facebook and this was what they answered me:
attachment.php

If someone knows of another information of some web page where pus to find the shoes for my number and to a price mas suitable warn me please, thank you!

Attachments

• vs.jpg
    vs.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 224