Top 10 Table Tennis Tricks | EditingSports

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey guys!

Happy to tell you all we are finally back in business again! We had nearly a 1 year break of uploading content to our channel but it's a new year now and a new beginning for us too!

The new video below contains our Top 10 favorite tricks. There are cart wheels shots, under the leg shots, epic side change point and awesome target shots! We will be uploading a lot of awesome stuff this year, we hope you enjoy our productions :)

Be sure to tell us your favorite trick in the video and what you would possibly want to see in our future videos! :)

Thanks everybody!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2012
Hey, I've been following EditingSports FB page for quite some time now,
they produce quite some nice vids
but I haven't seen any new trickshots but only edits of the old videos :(
I wonder if that is my problem.

Reactions: Pongfinity
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Hey, I've been following EditingSports FB page for quite some time now,
they produce quite some nice vids
but I haven't seen any new trickshots but only edits of the old videos :(
I wonder if that is my problem.

Hey @NicksonYap!

I'm actually happy to hear this from somebody, thanks a lot for the comment! It's very true that we haven't come out with new content on our channel for a long time, I had an incredible busy year last year and suffered from a severe injury also. I wasn't able to make new videos but I still wanted to keep the page "alive" (with old content) so that we could return 1 day :)

I'm really happy to tell you that we already have 2 (NEW) awesome videos ready to be uploaded on our channel. 1 is a new trick video (version 5.0) and the other video is something totally new stuff from us :) I've also got some great plans for more videos. I'll most likely upload 1st one of the new videos next month, please wait for it.

Thank you for the comment once again, we don't get too much of constructive feedback and it really motivates when you get it. I had actually been thinking does anybody even remember us anymore and is there any point to make new videos but you just gave me some reason again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan