Most Liked TableTennisDaily User of 2014!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The like feature on TableTennisDaily was introduced in 2013 and has been used regularly to express a thanks to a members post on TableTennisDaily. In 2014 @zjkfanforever was the most liked TableTennisDaily user of the year connecting everyone to Chinese Table Tennis News instantly with his unique topics and posts.

Many popular topics created and posted by @zjkfanforever were:

- Chinese National Championships
- Chinese Super League
- Men's Team Warm Up Matches for WTTTC
- Asian Cup
- China Trials for WTTC 2015

mostlikedttduserof2014.jpg

The 2nd most liked user of 2014 was @Der_Echte with his humour and equipment expertise. The third most liked user of the year was super coach @Tony's Table Tennis with his excellent knowledge in China Table Tennis and his great understanding in coaching. Our fourth and fifth most liked user of the year goes to @Mahomedy and @UpSideDownCarl with their incredible helpfulness to other TableTennisDaily members in regards to equipment questions and lots more. Our 8th most liked user of 2014 went to @Alborz with his general all round knowledge helping TTD users throughout the year.

We would like to thank the incredible youtubers of @MrThePortal @Janus @TTLondon2014 @GECA @TTCountenance @JoshGSY and many more for their continued support on TTD! And for @Steven for the fantastic monthly World Ranking Reviews!

This month we will release our upcoming Review Centre which will bring a whole new life to TableTennisDaily allowing users to like individual reviews. This time next year we will find out who the Top Reviewers of 2015 will be!

TableTennisDaily would like to thank every single user and browser for their contributions to the website. Lets have a fantastic year!

See you around,
TTD

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
No worries everyone! Thank you to you all for forming such a great community!

a review centre...sounds really interesting.

It sure is. It should be launched this Tuesday! A lot of time and focus has gone into it, I hope you like it.

I think some part of it already started or maybe TTD was testing. Sometimes I get a rubber or a blade name in the tapatalk app and when i open the tread I find a short product description with someone's review on it.

@Dan: Is that what you are referring to?

Yeah your totally right here. That is exactly what it is referring to. We are updating the forum so you don't see that in the tapatalk app soon. It will not appear once the equipment review centre has launched.

I just got done doing an entire 15 match tourney with the Kanaph, included a pic or two of it with a selfie and some buddy photos in the "First Tourney in a Year" thread.

Just saw your pictures. Awesome snaps, looks like a great event. You are a cool dude @Der_Echte!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yeah Dan, the pics came out OK, despite me being all washed up from a year+ of little to no TT and showed some forum buddies and I had a blast, but the Tourney Director would NOT allow me to take a pic of doing the RUMGAY pose after winning the match that sent me to the FINALS of the Open. ;)

At least the tourney showed me I still know how to have fun. Gunna hafta work on winning vs players two levels better than me though.

Reactions: Dan
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This may be a silly question but I cannot for the life of me find a "LIKE" button anywhere on my view of the forum.
Help please..... I feel as if I am missing out....hehe.

You can also see my Private message. But, what internet browser are you using? What do you see at the bottom of any person's post under their name, country and other information?

Reactions: CaptainBit
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Maybe the site software is setup to NOT allow likes until a user has so many posts or time as a memebr... Who knows, mabye the clowns who staged the fake beheading of ISIS had their hands on this one...

Yup. Must have been ISIS cutting off the hand! "We must cut off the hand of the like button on TTDaily before too many people press that like button!" I can hear them plotting this from my secret hideout.

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thank you for the kind words Dan, I defiantly know a lot of better posters who should get more recognition, and way ahead of me for that matter.
Same thing that it is very easy to have "fake likes" too to pust for higher positions.

Never the less, quality of post is always the most import in forums and I hope quality of post on TTD will continue to improve to higher standards.
I know few top international posters are spending really little time on TTD compared to other forums, so hope we can attract them here.

All the best for 2015!

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yup. Must have been ISIS cutting off the hand! "We must cut off the hand of the like button on TTDaily before too many people press that like button!" I can hear them plotting this from my secret hideout.

Nah Carl, I waz in your Stakeout House #13, youknow, the one you got connected to all the NSA wiretaps. I clearly heard the leader state it was the Hijack button they were targeting. Had something to do with stopping TTD innovation before it gets implemented.

DAN, you doing great job with the forum buddy, those ISIS clowns are too incompetent to wreck you site or gator wrastle with us. your reach is Worldwide.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The hijack button is a new feature that is supposed to be top secret. Too bad everybody knows our reputation for hijacking otherwise innocent threads.

And my bet is, CaptainBit will find the like button and everybody else including Dan will find the hijack button and call us on our mutinous tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Yes Carl you were correct, I did finally have the like button appear on my post feeds.
I have no idea why, or when, what ever, was done, or by whom, but i can now like everyone's postings.
Now i just have to find this "Highjack" button you speak of ?

..........:rolleyes: scratches head muttering.....

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yes Carl you were correct, I did finally have the like button appear on my post feeds.
I have no idea why, or when, what ever, was done, or by whom, but i can now like everyone's postings.
Now i just have to find this "Highjack" button you speak of ?

..........:rolleyes: scratches head muttering.....

Stick around the forum and keep your eyes open CaptainBit... It won't take long for you to realize why we said that.