Brand of 2015

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 9 reviews
Hello guys!

I noticed there was a couple of threads about "your favorite brand" with many different answers.

This made my a bit curious on which brand do you think will be the best on the marked 2015.

My question is which brand will produce the best:

Blades?

Rubbers?

Balls?

Shoes?

And also the nicest clothes?

This user has no status.
Hmmm, interesting question!

I think the following:

Blades: STIGA and there Carbonado series.
Rubbers: Tenergy is and will probably remain the best during this year. Too expensive for my taste.
Balls: DHS will have the best balls.
Shoes: Hmmm. Probably Mizuno but not sure.
Clothes: Difficult to say. All brands except Tibhar, Donic and Asian brands.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
As President of Nexy USA, I am obligated to pimp Nexy brand to the max, but I already been doing that, still, I will tell no lies when it comes to equipment preferences. You who have been followign the forums all know what equipments I like.

Jerseys: Nexy, Tibhar, Stiga

Shoes: Nexy Petra (soon to be Petra Plus with the same accents Stiga uses)

Blades: Nexy and when in between main blades Galaxy 896

Rubbers: Tibhar Aurus and Evo Series and BH eternal XP 2008 super Power, but when I get my paws on the new Nexy Demian II+ I might change my mind.

Balls: Poly Ball Nexy (same XSF factory seamless) Celluloid ball: Peace *** (Only ball they use in Korea, the rest get crushed, maybe Korean brand champion survives the stomp)

Accessories/Bags: Sexy Nexy all the way baby !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Blades: Tibhar Rapid Carbon Light, more then excellent, actually, you getting use to whatever blade.
Rubbers: Tibhar Evo's or Yasaka Rakza's.
Shoes: Yasaka's A-Force or Xiom's V-tube.
Balls: whatever
Clothes: I don't like jerseys, so using any "dryfit" T-Shirts.

This user has no status.
Hmmm, interesting question!

I think the following:

Blades: STIGA and there Carbonado series.
Rubbers: Tenergy is and will probably remain the best during this year. Too expensive for my taste.
Balls: DHS will have the best balls.
Shoes: Hmmm. Probably Mizuno but not sure.
Clothes: Difficult to say. All brands except Tibhar, Donic and Asian brands.

Im sorry, but how can you mention Stiga for their Carbonado series if the blade is not out yet?

This user has no status.
Im sorry, but how can you mention Stiga for their Carbonado series if the blade is not out yet?

The question was, what brand/products do you think will be the best during 2015? Like, which coming products do you think will be best.

For example, I think the Carbonado blade will be the best blade released during 2015. And I think Tenergy will be the best rubber released during 2015. Etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 9 reviews
I suggest talk about which brand has been the best in the 2014 year. We can't predict the future but we can note some good products produced this year in my opinion.

There already is threads about the best brand so far I just thought it could be fun to speculate about 2015 and maybe se in the end of the year if we were right :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
If butterfly make a tenergy poly ball rubber that will be the best selling product of the year, question is do you think they will charge more due to the demand of the rubber?

Of course they will. Soon the Tenergy rubbers will cost a billion each. Too expensive. They only last about for a month.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Best Looking new Jersey of 2015...

Nexy Contrast

Nexy Contrast Ft Sponsored.jpg