Read 11 reviews
I'm sure the ball is number 10.
The last frame at 2:31
attachment.php

The secret revealed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
im sure its 10 (ı hope this blade will go to the member who needs most.And ım sure it is me)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
i need this blade very much because im using very cheap blade.if i wİn this blade İt may change my life.please gooood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
...could also be 9, because the XX's wrist looks more bend in the picture from YouTube then in the actual prize picture.
So, the prize picture could have been taken a little later (few milliseconds) in the swing phase, when the wrist angle is getting smaller in the back swing.
And now, when you extrapolate the trajectory from the wirst over point 10, you end at point 9. Voila :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
...could also be 9, because the XX's wrist looks more bend in the picture from YouTube then in the actual prize picture.
So, the prize picture could have been taken a little later (few milliseconds) in the swing phase, when the wrist angle is getting smaller in the back swing.
And now, when you extrapolate the trajectory from the wirst over point 10, you end at point 9. Voila :D

To me it appears that his wrist is less bent? I know at 2:31 it is a ghost of two images, im inclined to think it is actually closer to his body.

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The competition has now closed. Thank you for all your entries, we will announce the winner in our documentary with STIGA in China!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.