Q: Adidas Shoes

This user has no status.
Hello! I'm planning to buy Adidas' TT10, Any thoughts about this shoe? If you have bought this in the past please share you experiences with me using this shoe. Thanks!
T1Qb23FfRcXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
imo there are two types of table tennis shoes out there: indoor football shoes and volleyball/badminton shoes.

the football shoes are flatter, feel lighter and offer better mobility of the ancle. the volleyball/badminton shoes have better cushion effect and offer more stability.

this looks more like an indoor football shoe, while an example of the other type would be the adidas speecourt series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
<style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Was looking for best services from reputed store where can buy sports bra. My friend is using Carbon38 bras for her work out along with comfy leggings. She is very happy to have them and recommended me too. Will surely try them now.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
I've been playing with those shoes for about a year, got them for 50 Euros from a TT shop in Germany and after a bit of a wearing in and stretching period (my feet are unusually wide) they've been really good and more durable than any other table tennis shoe I've had.

If you can get them for a reasonable price I would recommend them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
Adidas is a well known brand in the world. Mostly i use online stores to buy shoes etc.
If you want to check visit discount and vouchers based websites

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Adidas used to Do great shoes for tabletennis. Used a white pair ans later a blue pair. Do not know why they stopped.