Phone with best camera, also for video?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Im getting a new phone and would appreciate some help, I would like one that has a very good camera, especially recording video, even slow motion if possible, I know apples phones can do that for example?
Help please! :)

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have a Samsung Galaxy which shoots good video however my friend has the latest iphone 6 and the camera is amazing. The slow motion is exceptional, it records a higher frame rate than a go pro for slow motion!

I guess the only downside is the price.

Reactions: KM1976
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
Nokia Lumia 930 or Lumia 1520. Excellent camera and video capabilities. The new Lumia devices are branded with Microsoft and will receive free update to Windows 10 OS. I think that you should read more about these devices and view some review videos before making a choice. Good luck!

JHB

says Aged and infirm of purpose
If you want to make phone calls buy a phone. If you want to take pictures, buy a camera !! Most modern smartphones will take pretty good stills, so long as you don't view them at full size where oversharpening and JPEG compression artifacts become very noticeable; for video though the first and overarching requirement is something which can be held properly still, and mobile phones are completely the wrong shape for that - hence the plethora of jerky videos on YouTube and elsewhere !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Thanks for the replies, and sorry for the late reply. I guess I will go see a Samsung Galaxy in store then, I had this idea in my head somehow that its a cheaply made asian knock-off but clearly I was wrong. What about Huawei? They look alright, and are cheaper than Samsung. Anyone here have one?

attachment.php

http://print24.com/blog/2015/01/huawei-ascend-p8-launch-confirmed-for-april-launch-in-london/

Attachments

• B8l0vMMCMAEBnW9.jpg
    B8l0vMMCMAEBnW9.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,182
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2010
I have a friend with the latest i_ Phone 6s. It can record at 240 FPS. It can also play back on its screen but the screen is small. I have a GoPro black 3+. I can record but can view what I record until I down load it to a computer. I don't recommend GoPros for TT. An iPad air 2 can only record at 120 FPS but it can play back immediately and may be the most practical option.

Stellan Bengston provides training camps close to where I live. What makes these camps useful is that his wife, Angie, records players playing and then plays the video back for the player immediately on her iPad. I think that is very effective because the feed back is immediate. I bet Angie Bengsten gets the latest and greatest iPad as they come out. I hope the iPad Air 3 will be able to record at 240 FPS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
This user has no status.
Go for viscaria with H3 and t64.

Oooops, wrong thread. hahaha.

Honestly, go for apple i p h o n e, the color balance is good. Or go for Samsung Galaxy for more options in recording videos and taking pictures.

Edit:
  1. Sorry, but Administrator denied one of the words, which you used in your message - "i p h o n e". Please, press on "Back" button in your web-browser to edit your text. Denied words must be deleted from your text. If you sure that there is some mistake, please, use contact form to contact with forum Administrator.