World Championships of Ping Pong 2015

says Aging is a killer
Congratulations to Andrew Baggaley.
Now let's hope that Table tennis England and Matchplay organisers can get together and sort out the scheduling for next year.
This year on the same weekend, we had National Junior League, County Cadet Champs, Veterans British League and Veterans National League. This would have put a very big dent in the number of spectators attending the WCPP.

says Aging is a killer
Amazing, good effort Baggley...I might start playing hard bat!

HB is different in overall tactics as a decent hb has much more spin.
Think of this sandpaper bat as equivalent to very thin sponge inverted that is severely limited in spin and on a slow defense blade.

In fact, maybe the WCPP should experiment with a 1.1mm inverted on a defense blade. That way, they can get TT company and their sponsored players involved. The companies would simply put their individual logo on the blade even tho they come from the same manufacturer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
That was absolutely amazing final :)
They looked like it was actually table tennis final in some moments.. Those guys got soooo used to it, was amazing :)
I had a great time watching it and great effort by Flemming fighting back to 2:2, only bad thing - Pištej went out in semis, yayyy, I was hoping he can make finals this year..