China Trials For WTTC 2015 - Final Stage

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Xu Xin lost to Zhou Yu in the second stage and played a really close game with Shang Kun in the final stage. All of these three players are left-handed. It proves Liu Guoliang's opinion that Xu Xin has some trouble dealing with left-handed players.

My feeling regarding XX too
His style of pivoting etc is more suitable for right hand players.
With left hand players, it becomes too high risk on the wide FH - regarding this, I seen some good right handed BH shot causing this issue too.

This user has no status.
so Ma Long, Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Liang Jingkun are selected, 2 more players will be choosen between Zhang Jike, Hao Shuai, Fang Bo and Xu Chenhao?

No, please check the main post of @zjkfanforever. Only the winner of each round is selected. So only 2 players will be qualified for wttc. The rest 4 spots will be decided by the coaching stuff.

Reactions: bachikho
This user has no status.
My feeling regarding XX too
His style of pivoting etc is more suitable for right hand players.
With left hand players, it becomes too high risk on the wide FH - regarding this, I seen some good right handed BH shot causing this issue too.

Yes. Totally agree with you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Feb. 3 schedule change. Please see following new schedule, two WS 1/4 Final have been moved from tomorrow to today, which will be played after MS Final

1. Ma Long vs Liang Jingkun
2. Xu Xin vs Fan Zhendong
3. MS Final
4. Ding Ning vs Li Xiaodan
5. Che Xiaoxi VS Chen Meng

This user has no status.
Last edited:
Reactions: TTHopeful