• Man United

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
So, the big day has finally come, who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?
I'm cheering for the boys in red :)
Glory, glory ManUnited and the Reds go marchin' on!

UEFA+Champions+League+2011+live%252C+watch+live+UEFA+Champions+League+2011%252C+usa+live+stream%252C+usalivestreamzi%252C+Man+Utd+vs+Barcelona+Live%252C+Manchester+United+vs+Barcelona%252C+Manchester+United+vs+Barcelona+live.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I'm not sure, I'm fan of Arsenal so it shouldn't be ManU :p I feel Van der Sar deserves it though. Also Barca has a couple of insanely annoying players like Dani Alves and Busquets. Those I hate. So I'm neutral, slightly to the side of ManU because of Van de Sar. xD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
It's gonna be tough, Barca normally is the better team but I hope we can equal that with our fighting spirit :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I do alot of prediction leagues and have done quite well in the premier winning one and finishing in the top 5 in the others plus over £100 in winnings. However, I need a few extra points to finish top in a group prediction Champions league and originally did Barca to win 2-1 but I wanted to change it to 3-2 which I now have done after the site made a mistake stopping me from changing it which they have corrected. So I have predicted 3-2 but only top get these extra points. Obviously I want United to win but I think they will have their work cut out. Its not easy to predict this one so we will have to wait and see what happens.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I am sorry all you Man U fans, but no one in the world can affect a game like Messi. He simply creates way too many scoring chances for himself and his team

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I got close but not close enough. Great Barca team playing some great football but we knew all this anyway. Good referee for a change and not a dirty match and for a change NO doggy decisions to be made.

This user has no status.
The poll stats were almost the same as the possesion stats at the end of the game.. I think it was 69-31 to barca.
I know there are a few americans on this site and what is only touched on in small doses is that to me barca play like a basketball team using a full court press,but for 90 mins an incredible feat. This is the main tactic behind there succes.Obviously they can all play,all skillfull,even to the fullbacks and centre halves,they have no person who can be marked as they all interchange.The only way to beat them is what jose done last year and defend very very deep with 9 players and play on the break or press them like aresnal done,who got lucky and sneaked a 2-1.
Why dont more team play like Barca,well how many managers can get all 11 players to be defenders and attackers,even messi defends as if his life depended on it...
Personally I dont really like the pass pass pass,much prefer the pass and flair of Brazil,only when Messi goes on runs are they truly exciting.They have changed the dynamic of football,its up to the other teams now to counter this or modify it to there style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
The poll stats were almost the same as the possesion stats at the end of the game.. I think it was 69-31 to barca.
I know there are a few americans on this site and what is only touched on in small doses is that to me barca play like a basketball team using a full court press,but for 90 mins an incredible feat. This is the main tactic behind there succes.Obviously they can all play,all skillfull,even to the fullbacks and centre halves,they have no person who can be marked as they all interchange.The only way to beat them is what jose done last year and defend very very deep with 9 players and play on the break or press them like aresnal done,who got lucky and sneaked a 2-1.
Why dont more team play like Barca,well how many managers can get all 11 players to be defenders and attackers,even messi defends as if his life depended on it...
Personally I dont really like the pass pass pass,much prefer the pass and flair of Brazil,only when Messi goes on runs are they truly exciting.They have changed the dynamic of football,its up to the other teams now to counter this or modify it to there style.

It kinda bothers me that Barca does so much unnessecary passing, like when there are 3 of them clse to each other they would pass around to make themselves feel good, but they don't even look any further at that moment. They should be more scoring-minded instead of playing around the ball at 40 metres from the opponents goal. When they are scoring-minded they make good combinations, but they are sort of afraid to lose the ball and so not willing to take some risk in order to create a scoring chance. Als a couple of players dive WAY too much. I don't like that, and they don't need it.