Which team do you think will be crowned China Super League Champions?

• - Bayi RSHI Club – Li Muqiao, Hou Yingchao, Zhou Yu, Yan An, Wang Hao

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • - Zhejiang Nirui Bank Club – Timo Boll, Xu Hui, Zhang Yibo, Ma Lin, Hao Shuai

Votes: 47 50.5%
  • - Jiangsu Super Cable Club – Lei Zhenhua, Lin Chen, Chen Qi, Jin Yixiong, Han Yang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Sichuan Changhong Club – Zhu Zhou, Qiu Yike, Zhang Yu, Xu Ruifeng

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Shandong Luneng Club – Joo Se Hyuk, Song Hongyuan, Zhang Jike, Fang Bo, Zhang Chao

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • - Ningbo Haitian Club – Tian Haiwei, Wu Hao, Ma Long, Wang Jianjun, Jun Mizutani

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • - Bazhou Hairun Club – Xu Xin, Li Ping, Cheng Jingqi, Zhai Chao, Cui Qingle

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • - Shanghai Jinzhou Club – Zhai Yiming, Wang Liqin, Shang Kun, Ko Laichak

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
not very intense! expected more I saw the full match already on the channel of janus770 and the match between Ma Long and Zhang too
Wang Jian Jun lost againsthao Shuai ttCrawsaive won't be happy about this !

Very true, TTCrawsaive wont be best pleased! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
:D Both desrved the win but I like Hao Shuai He doesnt have an easy life

What you mean by that?

Playing table tennis all your life is a hard life? I mean you have to practice alot, I know that. But you dont have to work all day, like heavy work or sitting behind a desk all day.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
1. Do you really think to be a table tennis pro is easy? not that much freetime chinese pros trains 7 hours a day + fitness training
ofc miners has harder work but you think it's about fun ... some chinese players hates table tennis like Zhang Yining and many would do something else but they have to. No way out.
2. But I mean something different. :D The coaches doensnt like him that much. for example he was the 4th bets player in the trials and the chinese coaches said that the 4th best has a seat for sure and he didnt get a seat for singles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Damn, Xu Xin is really good! I'm impressed ^^

I don't know, he has the most amazing forehand loops, but I have actually been kind of disappointed in his progression and his attitude. From the multitude of videos that show the Chinese players playing and training, and telling their backgrounds and story, I can't help but get the impression that Xu Xin is lazy and has a wrong attitude. His coaches describe him as one of the laziest players, and in one video just watching him make excuses to his bad performance for his loss to Wang Liqin in the team trials, just reminded me a lot of the typical young Chinese person nowadays in China who tends to make a lot of excuses for his short comings, doesn't take responsibility for his actions.

Right now, Xu Xin seems to be relying more on his physical gifts, his height, long reach, and his speed, and less on putting in the work to improve other aspects of his game, and his mental tactics seem to be lacking.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Ma Long lost against Xu Ruifeng 2:3
Dan do you will upload this?

Hmmm interesting, Ruifeng from what I saw in his previous matches in the past has a really good touch and blocking ability, so I can definitely see Ma Long having difficulty against him. Just like his first match against Chan Kazhuhiro last year.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I don't know, he has the most amazing forehand loops, but I have actually been kind of disappointed in his progression and his attitude. From the multitude of videos that show the Chinese players playing and training, and telling their backgrounds and story, I can't help but get the impression that Xu Xin is lazy and has a wrong attitude. His coaches describe him as one of the laziest players, and in one video just watching him make excuses to his bad performance for his loss to Wang Liqin in the team trials, just reminded me a lot of the typical young Chinese person nowadays in China who tends to make a lot of excuses for his short comings, doesn't take responsibility for his actions.

Right now, Xu Xin seems to be relying more on his physical gifts, his height, long reach, and his speed, and less on putting in the work to improve other aspects of his game, and his mental tactics seem to be lacking.

well I don't know much about his background and story. I just saw a few games of him, nothing more ^^
Do not take it badly!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
well I don't know much about his background and story. I just saw a few games of him, nothing more ^^
Do not take it badly!

haha, of course not, I was just commenting on my observations. Xu Xin definitely has insane potential. His forehand is already out of this world, and every time the point got to the mid range looping stage, Xu Xin pretty much always beat Zhang Jike in that match.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
haha, of course not, I was just commenting on my observations. Xu Xin definitely has insane potential. His forehand is already out of this world, and every time the point got to the mid range looping stage, Xu Xin pretty much always beat Zhang Jike in that match.

Yea it is remarkable how fast he is in 2nd position. Everything with his FH. He is one of those players I wouldn't know how to play against because he does the same thing with every ball u give him: FH sweep.